Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Test Dosage and Blends vs Single

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey Guys,
Is there a big difference when it comes to 500mg vs 600mg of test regarding results of strength and size? I have 250e but when doing the math i can do 500mg ew for 10 weeks or 625mg ew for 8 weeks. Just was not sure if it was worth it. Your thoughts?

Also, Not sure if it matters or not but is a blend of Test 300 more potent then just one Test type of lets say Test e 250? Just curious if blends provide more benefit then just a single like test e.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The only benefit of a blend is to mix short and long esters, like Sust. You can have a test that will kick in a little quicker but still last long as well. As far as potency, it should be the same because test is test. The only difference being is that you get more actual test per mg with short esters than you do with longer ones.

You should notice a difference between 500mg and 625mg. However, I think you'll benefit more from those extra 2 weeeks, especially if you haven't cycled before or not in a long time. It would really be easier to provide some assistance if we knew your cycle history and weight training history.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Hey Guys,
Is there a big difference when it comes to 500mg vs 600mg of test regarding results of strength and size? I have 250e but when doing the math i can do 500mg ew for 10 weeks or 625mg ew for 8 weeks. Just was not sure if it was worth it. Your thoughts?

Also, Not sure if it matters or not but is a blend of Test 300 more potent then just one Test type of lets say Test e 250? Just curious if blends provide more benefit then just a single like test e.

Well it all comes down to the person. To me there is not much of a difference between 500 and 600mg of test. I dont see a difference from 500mg till i take 750. But it could be much different with other people.

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
This would be my 3rd cycle. This one that I am on (almost over) is Test only at 400 mgs a week with DBol at 20mg the first 30 days.
I have been weight training for about 2 years but this is the 1st time trying aas.

I am currently 195lbs with about 12%bf.

I was just wanting to see what will benefit me more dose wise and if it will be worth it going to 625mg vs 500mg

thank you again for your help.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I would draw it out the extra couple of weeks personally.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
The only benefit of a blend is to mix short and long esters, like Sust. You can have a test that will kick in a little quicker but still last long as well. As far as potency, it should be the same because test is test. The only difference being is that you get more actual test per mg with short esters than you do with longer ones.

You should notice a difference between 500mg and 625mg. However, I think you'll benefit more from those extra 2 weeeks, especially if you haven't cycled before or not in a long time. It would really be easier to provide some assistance if we knew your cycle history and weight training history.

Good advice, I'll also add your biggest bet will be how damn well you pay attention to your protein intake and diet. you can have 625mg of test with an averge diet and make decent gains or you can only take 500mg with a strickt diet and get that damn protein packed in there and make great gains!

Ive seen ow so many trying to up the dose to make up for lazy training and a shity diet and acomplish little, re-focuse them with the training and diet ( keeping the aas with in reason for there cycle experience) and they make amazing gains as compared to before with actualy more aas.

Last edited:
AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Stick with the 500mg. The difference will be negligable(sp).

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Have to agree on the comments about the diet. I would suggest 6 meals per day with protein at 1.5-2g per pound/day. Run macronutrients at about 40/30/30 p/c/f.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
take the extra time for sure. as for the blends i think thats been covered by GS

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Have to agree on the comments about the diet. I would suggest 6 meals per day with protein at 1.5-2g per pound/day. Run macronutrients at about 40/30/30 p/c/f.

TOTALLY agree......when your diet is on you will make WAY better gains

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
Hey Guys,

First answer- run the 500 for ten weeks.

Second answer- it's complicated.

Yes, Test is Test but the ester can and does effect some people differently. For the test options you gave I would say there was no difference. BUT: the synergy of Testosterone in a blend like Sustanon does indeed seem to have a compounding affect.

Either way, test effects/affects are generally the same and are only an aid. Diet -Sleep-WO intensity - hydration all super-cede the impact of test IMHO.

I agree with those that say if you get your diet right you will see huge gains with less test than what you would get from more test and a lacking (or 'dirty') diet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic