Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Vick's DNP log

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I'm gonna be doing 250mg before bed and again 12 hours later for 25 days. Also going to be doing an ECA stack upon waking.

My workout is going to be entirely cardio, uphill treadmill, eliptical, biking, swimming, rowing, and if I touch weights it's going to be in the 15-20 rep range.

Just weighed myself butterball and 210.2 on the Taylor Lithium scale. I'm only going to weigh myself once a week.

Diet is going to be keto with all the best supps.

Last edited:
sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I'm gonna be doing 250mg before bed and again 12 hours later for 25 days. Also going to be doing an ECA stack upon waking.

My workout is going to be entirely cardio, uphill treadmill, eliptical, biking, swimming, rowing, and if I touch weights it's going to be in the 15-20 rep range.

Just weighed myself butterball and 210.2 on the Taylor Lithium scale. I'm only going to weigh myself once a week.

Diet is going to be keto with all the best supps.

The is the first time ever hearing anyone doing a keto on a dnp cycle. Becareful and make sure you keep an eye out for low blood sugar, esp during cardio.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I figure you've done your research brother. Its been over a decade since I've used DNP...I call it the yellow devil. ECA stack along with it? Don't know why you need it? I don't think all the cardio your talking about is necessary also. I've heard guys running a keto diet. I had, and countless others have had great success eating clean and not tripping on the carbs. My opinion is that the dnp fat burning process is accelerated with moderate carbs. Light weights is cool.....stay hydrated and take all the supps recommended...anti oxidants, glycerol etc.
Man...25 days is a long time. Alot of guys with run it 14 then cycle t3 for 2 and then clen for weeks. In any event, good luck brother.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I figure you've done your research brother. Its been over a decade since I've used DNP...I call it the yellow devil. ECA stack along with it? Don't know why you need it? I don't think all the cardio your talking about is necessary also. I've heard guys running a keto diet. I had, and countless others have had great success eating clean and not tripping on the carbs. My opinion is that the dnp fat burning process is accelerated with moderate carbs. Light weights is cool.....stay hydrated and take all the supps recommended...anti oxidants, glycerol etc.
Man...25 days is a long time. Alot of guys with run it 14 then cycle t3 for 2 and then clen for weeks. In any event, good luck brother.

For one reason only, energy lol.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
at 500mg no crazy sweats, just a wet neck from some night sweats and can tolerate a cooler shower. Today was the the first day I was kind of drowsy, hangover like feeling but tolerable like any hangover lol Scrapped the keto diet, instinct told me better have some carbs for my metabolism and the antioxidants in fruits and berrys were appealing, especially in the summertime.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
at 500mg no crazy sweats, just a wet neck from some night sweats and can tolerate a cooler shower. Today was the the first day I was kind of drowsy, hangover like feeling but tolerable like any hangover lol Scrapped the keto diet, instinct told me better have some carbs for my metabolism and the antioxidants in fruits and berrys were appealing, especially in the summertime.

It's not kicking fully. Give it a couple days and you'll see >:)

Wimped out on the keto? Meh, no biggie. Biggest advantage from keto is less heat. What Biggerben stated above about carbs "making it work" has been shown repeatedly to be untrue (not callin you out ben). It's just some broscience that won't die.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You need the fruits in there to replenish, I ran a sort of keto with eliminating all carbs but the fruits, worked pretty well, decent amount of energy from the grapes, blueberries and apples.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
well limiting the carbs to just the fruits sounds like a good compromise, plus I really got a thing for coconut water now, especially with my heart rate at 180 in 90 degree sun.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
ok the heat is on, woke up soaked and pissing like an alcoholic last night, gonna keep fluids near me at all times. Had to move from the bed to the couch right under the a/c and had to get a blanket to soak up the sweat. Time to get some gatorade.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Told ya to give it a few days :)

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Just started the ECA stack this morning and noticed it is keeping me cooler.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Without the E/C on DNP I pant like a dog on a 90 degree day lol...

You got before pics?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic