Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Compton man makes plea over steroid distribution over the internet

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A Compton man has agreed to plead guilty to possession and distribution of illegal steroids over the internet. Federal prosecutors in Los Angeles announced the agreement Monday.

An international trafficking investigation in 2007 rounded up more than 120 people, including Warren Abramson. Prosecutors charged him with intending to sell about 200 gallons of anabolic steroids – a controlled substance that mimics the male hormone testosterone. Athletes often use the steroids to help them build up muscle, but the substance carries a risk of causing serious mental and physical health problems. The volume on hand amounted to more than a quarter-million doses. In a plea agreement, prosecutors also said Abramson kept four firearms, three silencers and more than 4,500 rounds of ammunition at the Compton address he used as his lab. Abramson has agreed to plead guilty on five drug and weapons-related counts.

The court hasn’t scheduled his plea hearing; he faces as many as 55 years in federal prison and one-and-a-quarter-million dollars in fines. Most of the other suspects arrested in the investigation have pleaded guilty. Law enforcement agencies from Mexico, Canada, Thailand, Sweden, China and four other countries participated in the investigation.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
with intending to sell about 200 gallons of anabolic steroids

DAMN!!!! WTF was he thinking?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Well you can't fault him for having the guns in Compton. Damn, 200 Gallons, that must look sexy!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Apparently he wasn't.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
damn.. what bothers me is the fact that ALL of those countries where involved...

but 200 GALLONS!... thats a lot of gear!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Anyone know where I can get a 1 gallon multi-use vial of cyp? Lol

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
people need to understand that having registered weapons is fine until you're charged with a felony and/or drug crime.....then that weapon is no longer "legal" in a sense......even if it has all the appropriate paperwork and is legitimately used for deer hunting or something.......once you're charged with any other felony offense, then the weapons violation the rules for sentencing change dramatically

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I would have said, I'm trying to formulate a better grade of bio diseal

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
200 GALLONS....WOW!!! I was wondering why I kept on seeing so many "jacked" gang members out here at the Swap Meet!!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
So your saying the majority of the years he is facing is based on the gun charges, not the distribution charges?

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
people need to understand that having registered weapons is fine until you're charged with a felony and/or drug crime.....then that weapon is no longer "legal" in a sense......even if it has all the appropriate paperwork and is legitimately used for deer hunting or something.......once you're charged with any other felony offense, then the weapons violation the rules for sentencing change dramatically

So your saying the majority of the years he is facing is based on the gun charges, not the distribution charges?

that's what i was getting at with my response

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
that's what i was getting at with my response

That is very interesting.....Without the gun charges this guy was probably looking at probation and a little community service? Makes you wonder what the FEDS were really after.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic