Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Equipoise and primobolan

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
They are structurally very similar compounds. All the old school guys call eq the poor mans primo. Their molecular structure is not faroff of one another.

C

ClintDarden

Jun 15, 2012
They are basically the same thing. EQ is MUCH cheaper than Primo, gives basically the same benefits or BETTER...

...BUT...if you get sides from EQ (I do) then it will stay with you for a good bit where as with Primo there are little to no sides and it is a much faster acting compound. The biggest issue here is that Primo is OTC and EQ is black market.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Depends on what you're trying to do. If for competition, I'd put EQ further out from show date as it is the slower-acting compound, and has a small potential to convert. Then switch over to primo as you get closer.

Otherwise- people would generally say its redundant, but with the different time-frames. For women I would never say primo is little to no sides - relative to anavar it is much more androgenic. Expect some hairloss, voice cracking, etc. as well. And the usual - higher BP, etc.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Depends on what you're trying to do. If for competition, I'd put EQ further out from show date as it is the slower-acting compound, and has a small potential to convert. Then switch over to primo as you get closer.

Otherwise- people would generally say its redundant, but with the different time-frames. For women I would never say primo is little to no sides - relative to anavar it is much more androgenic. Expect some hairloss, voice cracking, etc. as well. And the usual - higher BP, etc.

I can attest to whats in bold 100%. I'm on my second primo cycle 7 weeks in...@ 100mg a week along with 50mg of mast. I upped the mast to 75mg but had to go back down as I started to have said voice issues (which I had last time). As for hairloss, I learned from last cycle and use the appropriate shampoo now.

I'm liking the results so far! :)

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I dont think it makes sense, but then again everyone responds differently. The reason why I dont like EQ is it increases my appetite alright, for carbs only, I mean I couldnt even look at meat. As soon as I stopped I was back to my carnivorous self. I didn't get the anxiety some people report or maybe I did and didnt realize I was reaching for comfort food. Seriously I treated myself to a PBJ to kill the craving and ended up eating a whole loaf a bread in one day!

On a side note it was suppose to be an injectable form of dbol which it is chemically related too but funtions differently. It is suppose to increase RBC which I think could make it a good choice for powerlifters or endurance athletes, but if staying lean is a problem then stay away.

Primo is DHT derived which legend has it helps burn fat like the other DHT roids, var, strol, viron, mast, ect. I remember my biggest fear when I was young was losing my hair with this which people said it triggers that gene rather easily. If I could go back to my first cycle I would have kicked off with this solo for a month with proviron to make use of my natural test levels before starting my test. Reason being is the minimal suppression.

At the end of the day I think Mast200 is a better choice.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I've heard what the folks above me are saying. Very similar so running together isn't popular.Many guys run EQ while bulking. One of the sides is HUNGER!! I can attest to this. I've been running EQ for a few months now. I started at 600mg/week pinning Mon and thurs. The last 3-4 weeks I've upped it to 1gram of eq/week mon thurs pin. Very vascular. I think EQ got a bum wrap from some because they weren't getting real EQ. EQ is different than any other AAS as the raw is a liquid. Some don't know this but it is. If someone is supposedly getting EQ raws and its not a liquid its not EQ. I'm loving it at a gram a week.
I'm also running Test 4.0 at 800mg/week and Tren E at 800mg/week mon and thurs pinning....along with oral winny at 100mg/ed.
I'm loving this combo. I'm taking .5mg caber every 4 days now...was every 3 days for prolactin. Winny is also the only oral that help block prolactin from binding.
I hear many guys saying Primo is the shit. depending on the quality 400mg/week up to 800mg is where you wanna be. Also the esters seem to make a difference. Acetate seems to be the most saught after and the middle dose of 400-800 seems good.
Some guys also run up to 1200mg week because primo has no bad sides at any dose and more roundness and fuller muscles are what they gain. Many say that the rewards reaped from primo are more pronounced at a lower bodyfat(what steroid isn't though!!) Pre-contest seems to be the most popular time to run primo though many i know run it anytime. It can get costly though, compared to EQ.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I've heard what the folks above me are saying. Very similar so running together isn't popular.Many guys run EQ while bulking. One of the sides is HUNGER!! I can attest to this. I've been running EQ for a few months now. I started at 600mg/week pinning Mon and thurs. The last 3-4 weeks I've upped it to 1gram of eq/week mon thurs pin. Very vascular. I think EQ got a bum wrap from some because they weren't getting real EQ. EQ is different than any other AAS as the raw is a liquid. Some don't know this but it is. If someone is supposedly getting EQ raws and its not a liquid its not EQ. I'm loving it at a gram a week.
I'm also running Test 4.0 at 800mg/week and Tren E at 800mg/week mon and thurs pinning....along with oral winny at 100mg/ed.
I'm loving this combo. I'm taking .5mg caber every 4 days now...was every 3 days for prolactin. Winny is also the only oral that help block prolactin from binding.
I hear many guys saying Primo is the shit. depending on the quality 400mg/week up to 800mg is where you wanna be. Also the esters seem to make a difference. Acetate seems to be the most saught after and the middle dose of 400-800 seems good.
Some guys also run up to 1200mg week because primo has no bad sides at any dose and more roundness and fuller muscles are what they gain. Many say that the rewards reaped from primo are more pronounced at a lower bodyfat(what steroid isn't though!!) Pre-contest seems to be the most popular time to run primo though many i know run it anytime. It can get costly though, compared to EQ.

This is why I suggest keeping it further out from a show date - its not a 100% gurantee that it will make you eat everything in sight, but its common enough, that you should anticipate it and not set yourself up to be on a strict cutting diet while running eq. For women, it might be better as a bulker cycle for women - still very low water retention, and further, not an "anti-estrogen" effect like wistrol where you'd need to be worrying about dried out joints. If you want to leverage primo as a cutter, probably better paired w/ other cutters, or on its own. (no need to stack just cuz I mentioned it). But at the same time if you are going w/ primo + winstrol, you've got two androgenic compounds that are both sort of harsh on the hairline.

You can stack whatever you want, but in this case the two components don't really let you optimize towards the same goal.

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
I can attest to whats in bold 100%. I'm on my second primo cycle 7 weeks in...@ 100mg a week along with 50mg of mast. I upped the mast to 75mg but had to go back down as I started to have said voice issues (which I had last time). As for hairloss, I learned from last cycle and use the appropriate shampoo now.

I'm liking the results so far! :)

appropriate shampoo?? please do tell... i have had hair loss myself and could kick myself... help!

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
ok so here is my dilemma..i have noticed significant hair loss (thanks to jenner i may have a solution to that), but i am disheartened by all the androgenic effects gear has left me with,...i love the body but i am not loving the lack of femininity i have experienced...

so here is my question..if i quit ( ihave been off for 9 weeks now), will i see a change in my voice, will i see a change in my hair loss/regrowth .. will i see a change in the hardening of my facial features? if i am stuck like this then to hell with it and i will at least keep a hard ass body, but if i could soften back up i would definitely like to go down that road for a while...

also if i do choose to soften up a bit, does that mean i have no choice but to lose all my definition? strength? hardness??

i am sooooooooooo on the fence...

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
I wonder about this as well. The softening back somewhat over time

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
appropriate shampoo?? please do tell... i have had hair loss myself and could kick myself... help!

Here's the skinny on certain AAS & Hairloss: Steroids & Hair Loss

Primo is particularly notorious for promoting hairloss. To that end you can use Nizoral shampoo (Nioxin is another brand option) - you can get 1% Nizoral in most stores next to the dandruff shampoo. You can also buy Nizoral 2% online (e.g. I think wholesalehairproducts.com - haven't looked at them lately). 1% is usually sufficient - use E2D or E3D just like your regular shampoo while the compound is still in your system (ref: detection time of primo, whatever AAS you're using).

You can even use it as a body wash for AAS-induced acne.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic