Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Deca question

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
so the highest I have ever ran deca was 375mg a week i like my gains but I want more.
so I got some deca 300, and I would like to know if I was to run it at 600mg a week will the bloat kick in? or would 450mg a week still be as good as running 600mg a week? and how is it on estrogen build up? is it high or low? thanks guys your input would be much appreciated.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Are you stacking it with Test?

Deca doesn't convert to estradiol. You could have prolactin problems that cause deca dick but no estrogen sides.

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
Are you stacking it with Test?

Deca doesn't convert to estradiol. You could have prolactin problems that cause deca dick but no estrogen sides.

I would never run no compounds with out test.
deca dick I am not worried that much about it my girl will just have to dill with it.
so no estrogen sides from deca? thats a plus.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Very little at all will convert to estradiol.

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
Deca dick? Have to look that one up....

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
Deca dick? Have to look that one up....

lol allot of ppl get deca dick so wen you have deca dick and your girl wants to fuck good luck cause you cant get it up it's a limp noodle.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
It's like anadrol, no estrogenic sides BUT you will get bloat. This is not from aromatization but likely from the drug itself. Deca is known for "lubing" the joints. What this means is that your joints can hold water much easier on Deca and feel very flexible. Well, it's not just the joints, you'll also retain some subcutaneous water. This will subside after you finish the cycle.

Also, Deca Dick is largely misunderstood. I've suffered from it before and most people's descriptions are a little misleading. I was still really horny and still could get hard....BUT, during the middle of sex, right when my dick was still in the pussy it would go limp. You'd still be horny and ready to fuck but your dick gets to the point where it's not hard enough to go in.

The use of test will minimize or eliminate this problem. 600mg is a formidable dose of Deca, not needed, but certainly not overboard either. I think 450mg is a solid dose. If you want to speed up the results you achieve you can frontload 900mg per week for the first week or 2. After that, drop to 450mg. That will keep the levels on the upside, rather than downside as you progress through the cycle.

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
It's like anadrol, no estrogenic sides BUT you will get bloat. This is not from aromatization but likely from the drug itself. Deca is known for "lubing" the joints. What this means is that your joints can hold water much easier on Deca and feel very flexible. Well, it's not just the joints, you'll also retain some subcutaneous water. This will subside after you finish the cycle.

Also, Deca Dick is largely misunderstood. I've suffered from it before and most people's descriptions are a little misleading. I was still really horny and still could get hard....BUT, during the middle of sex, right when my dick was still in the pussy it would go limp. You'd still be horny and ready to fuck but your dick gets to the point where it's not hard enough to go in.

The use of test will minimize or eliminate this problem. 600mg is a formidable dose of Deca, not needed, but certainly not overboard either. I think 450mg is a solid dose. If you want to speed up the results you achieve you can frontload 900mg per week for the first week or 2. After that, drop to 450mg. That will keep the levels on the upside, rather than downside as you progress through the cycle.

great andvice thanks. but for the bloat is that what adex is for to? or no?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
yes, adex should help the bloat but works much better with test as it's main goal is to stop aromatization. Any deca sides should be dealt with using pramipexole IMO. To be honest tho...If I'm going to take Deca, I want to bloat a little. The extra subQ water makes you look like a beast and I think it really helps out with strength.

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
Always run your test at a higher dosage when using compounds that can convert to estroidal or have prolactin and progesterone problems... also a good AI will help the bloat!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
That's mostly a precaution meat....you can run 500mg test and 600mg Deca without any problems (most people). The important thing is to include exogenous T in your cycle because your natural T is suppressed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic