Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Anyone using this scam Xyngular?

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Xyngular! I never seen so much overpriced garbage its not even funny. Have a friend who bought Xyngular, and is so convinced it works, cuz she lost about 4lbs the first week. Ever hear of the placebo effect? Not to mention she said she doesnt have time to workout, cuz she works 60hours a week, and has a son. Well I worked that much too, sometimes even 7days a week, and I still find the time. Not to mention, gyms have daycares now.. I cant believe people fall for this stuff. And you cant even order the stuff online, you have to go through a rep. I dug a little bit deeper, and it looks like a MLM scheme, or pyramid scam.. I guess she will learn the hard way. There is no magic shake or pill, it takes good old fashioned diet and exercise..

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
As long as there are suckers that will purchase stuff like this ,they will continue to have crap like this.
And yeah working alot of hours and having a kid is no excuse.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I never stop working an am a single parent....i don't have time not to work out you only get 1 body.

A fool and his money are easily parted.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Its funny, she wants to lose like 20lbs, but doesnt want to put the effort in and workout. She is so brainwashed with this product, she thinks if she just uses that, she doesnt need too. lol.. She is a really good friend of mine, and I feel like telling her get off your lazy ass and workout.. She then procedes to tell me and a few people she is going to do yoga. I know there are some tuff yoga classes, especially the ones where you do it in 110degree room. Well her idea of yoga was watching some yoga videos.. lmao!

DanButcher

DanButcher

Sep 9, 2010
Any other info on this product? I'm always looking for any edge.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
reminds me of my mother in law. she has every pill that ever came out on her kitchen counter and still as big as a house! i told her she would drop 20lbs in one month if she stopped eating out TWICE a day!!

M

marymack

Jan 21, 2013
any progress on that Xyngular?

Its funny, she wants to lose like 20lbs, but doesnt want to put the effort in and workout. She is so brainwashed with this product, she thinks if she just uses that, she doesnt need too. lol.. She is a really good friend of mine, and I feel like telling her get off your lazy ass and workout.. She then procedes to tell me and a few people she is going to do yoga. I know there are some tuff yoga classes, especially the ones where you do it in 110degree room. Well her idea of yoga was watching some yoga videos.. lmao!

It's been a couple months since that post, just wondering if your friend has actually made any real progress? My sister is very excited about this, I just learned about it 3 days ago and am doing some investigating first...

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
I checked out their website and took a look at the ingredients in the supps. Nothing out of the ordinary and nothing thats going to produce results without the staples in check (diet and training). Could it be beneficial? Maybe, but I'd prefer to stick to something tried and true in that department, and not a supplement thats all about marketing hype.

Also, when googling Xyngular, a handful of the results on the first page are about Xyngular and it being a scam. Food for thought.

S

Schizo

Jan 24, 2013
It's been a couple months since that post, just wondering if your friend has actually made any real progress? My sister is very excited about this, I just learned about it 3 days ago and am doing some investigating first...

I have been on the Xyngular plan for about 3 weeks and I can attest to how good the product is. It is not just the product you buy, but it is the meal planning and mindset it gets you into. I was the type of person that would go without eating all day and then pig out for dinner, and then I didn't feel like working out because it was too painful and too exhausting which resulted in me ballooning up to 250 pounds on my 6'1" frame.

The program not only got me to eat regular meals and snacks throughout the day--you have breakfast, an a.m. snack, lunch, p.m. snack and dinner, as well as having you drink 1/2 your weight in ounces, but I don't even feel the urge to eat crap food all week. After a week on the program, I felt like exercising and have gotten back to the urge to never miss a workout. You also don't lose weight so fast that you don't feel healthy, but rather have more energy. The result: I have lost 16 pounds in 22 days, I have energy, I'm healthy, and I am feeling great.

The products include a morning capsule called Xing that you take before breakfast, lean, which is a protein shake that is great tasting and serves as a healthy meal or snack replacement in a pinch, accelerate tablets which boosts your metabolism (you take them 2 times per day) and two capsules called flush that you take at bedtime, they help flush your system. You can also put Cheat powder on your food in order to make you feel more full and it also helps digest carbohydrates, and they have Xypsticks that give you a boost of energy throughout the day.

My wife had her doctor look at the ingredients of all the products and she said everything is healthy and natural. My goal is to lose 50 pounds and I am well on my way. I will give you all an update when I get there.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have been on the Xyngular plan for about 3 weeks and I can attest to how good the product is. It is not just the product you buy, but it is the meal planning and mindset it gets you into. I was the type of person that would go without eating all day and then pig out for dinner, and then I didn't feel like working out because it was too painful and too exhausting which resulted in me ballooning up to 250 pounds on my 6'1" frame.

The program not only got me to eat regular meals and snacks throughout the day--you have breakfast, an a.m. snack, lunch, p.m. snack and dinner, as well as having you drink 1/2 your weight in ounces, but I don't even feel the urge to eat crap food all week. After a week on the program, I felt like exercising and have gotten back to the urge to never miss a workout. You also don't lose weight so fast that you don't feel healthy, but rather have more energy. The result: I have lost 16 pounds in 22 days, I have energy, I'm healthy, and I am feeling great.

The products include a morning capsule called Xing that you take before breakfast, lean, which is a protein shake that is great tasting and serves as a healthy meal or snack replacement in a pinch, accelerate tablets which boosts your metabolism (you take them 2 times per day) and two capsules called flush that you take at bedtime, they help flush your system. You can also put Cheat powder on your food in order to make you feel more full and it also helps digest carbohydrates, and they have Xypsticks that give you a boost of energy throughout the day.

My wife had her doctor look at the ingredients of all the products and she said everything is healthy and natural. My goal is to lose 50 pounds and I am well on my way. I will give you all an update when I get there.

pfffft... Nice first post. We'll all really buy into what you say here cause we know you so well and you have such a great reputation among the guys at the den.

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012

Pics or you're a spammer...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic