Kiddorism
What's New?

youngstunna 181 lbs

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Dbol has killed my apetite but I will prolly switch Boldenone Cyp in another 4 weeks to help with hunger and the switch of compounds should help with gains..

Good luck with that. The few guys I knew who ran bold cyp felt like crap on the stuff. Hurt on the way in, and gave them what felt like test flu afterwards. Let us know how it goes.

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
What you guys think about

Teste 500 1-16
Eq 600 1-16
Dbol 30 mg 1-4 week might bump it up depending on sides
Tren 100mg eod week 12-16
16 week cycle
Hcg throughout
Clomid and nolva for pct

your RBC count is gonna go through the roof. I would'nt use them all together lik that. Test,Tren,Dbol,EQ? Your gonna be redder than a babboons ass,bro! I would use all of them,but not at the same time and not at that dosage. Your gonna' swell up like a water balloon. That was cool to me when I was in my early 20's. Now I prefer solid gains with minimal water retention. It's gonna happen,but you can keep it to a minimum.
I switch things up. Plus the introduction of something new keeps you growing. Good luck,dude!

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
Good luck with that. The few guys I knew who ran bold cyp felt like crap on the stuff. Hurt on the way in, and gave them what felt like test flu afterwards. Let us know how it goes.

I've gotten test flu from all dfferent types of test. Especially the old Mexican stuff from back in the late 90's. That always made me feel sick. Probably from some lab worker scratchin' his balls and eating a chimichanga while loading up bottles. I think Prop def gave me the worst feeling though. Talk about sick. But I have not had those symptoms in years now. Maybe they started doing something to the stuff to keep it more clean.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
^^^maybe you just need a better quality source...

Stunna, you definitely still got a good base to work with bro. i think you'll be surprised how quick it all comes back, especially on that cycle you laid out.
sorry i got in late on this bro

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
Oh,bro I don't use that crap thats floating around now a days. I'm talking about in the past. I have'nt gotten sick from test in years. Not to pat myself on the back but I get top notch gear. Some of it is actually human grade stuff from U.S manufacturers. On top of that I have a very close friend that just got his M.D and also has extensive knowledge in chemistry and such. He makes his own gear and instructs just about everyone I know around here on how to use it. I know I have a young looking face but I've been lifting and using gear for quite a while. Theres no two ways about it. Your talking about 3 different types of shit that all contribute to elevated RBC counts. Has nothing to do with quality of the gear. I could sit here and rant about what this stuff is doing to your insides but I don't want to sound like a hipocrit. I'm right here talking about it with you guys so I can't talk. But I know whats safe and whats pushing the limit.
I bet you every dollar I have that I could put you on one or two things that would give you just as good if not better results then just loading up on everything you listed. I'm not knocking you bro'. I'm just speaking from experience. More is not always better. Especially when it comes to Anabolic/Androgenic compounds. Being diabetic for over 25 years I've done a lot of digging in regaurds to hormones and the endocrine system. Not only can you get yourself sick but you can screw up your endocrine system.
Not trying to preach. Just a word to the wise. Be safe bro'. You look good. Don't rush things. Shit,I was 248lbs a few years ago. I was down to 150lbs. I'm back up to 185 but there are times I just wanna' load up and get back to 250 in an instant. But I know it's just gonna' cause problems. So I've slowed down the way I do things. There was a time when I was getting rid of shit for a friend and I had access to everything you could think of for dirt cheap prices (back in the 90's). I was on:
1,400mg test enanthate weekly
500mg Deca weekly
Finaplex Gold (the good Tren from back in the day)
Prop 100 just for spot injections in my bi's
Winny tabs
and anything else I could get my hands on. So I know all about hitting it hard. But now I'll be the first to admit I do have medical issues brought on by this. It's not fun,trust me. No matter how tough you are. Laying in a hospital bed sucks no matter how you look at it.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Not bad if your a 13 year old.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Ok Bros got a update I started 4 weeks ago replaced the Eq with Npp and running test and Dbol up to 193 strength is up as well.
Been running Test E 500mg a week
NPP 400mg a week
Dbol 30mg a day (was waiting on this so only started this 2 weeks ago)

Dbol has killed my apetite but I will prolly switch Boldenone Cyp in another 4 weeks to help with hunger and the switch of compounds should help with gains..

I will post some pics soon of progress really soon

Thanks to all my Brothers

It would be cool if you posted pics now, then again in a month or so, then again at the end.

Other than that I cant add anything to what the others have said. You look good in your "before" pics and everything you are doing and your cycle looks good to me. You will be hella ready for summer after this cycle bro! Nice!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
BROS this thread is really old i havent been hitting it as hard as i use too but got every intention on blowing up soon LOL check the dates from this thread at the top you will see this was from over a year ago

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
BROS this thread is really old i havent been hitting it as hard as i use too but got every intention on blowing up soon LOL check the dates from this thread at the top you will see this was from over a year ago

e58d71c4efppoint.jpg.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic