Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Test suspension

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Just wanted to post a little info on this for you guys that haven't tried it get the fuck on it! It's unreal.

I got this off the Net:

Testosterone Suspension or Test Suspension

Testosterone Suspension is the oldest steroid ever created. Basically it is pure testosterone without any ester attached to it. This has its disadvantages because without any ester the testosterone won't last very long in the body and will probably need to be injected every day, even multiple times a day. The major advantage of pure testosterone is that users get exactly the amount of testosterone that the vial says is there and because of testosterone suspension's pure anabolic/androgenic ratio of 1:1, it is the most potent testosterone you can put in your body by weight available.

Testosterone is the male sex hormone responsible for many of the physical and emotional traits of men. It creates the deeper voices, sex drive, aggression and, of coarse, larger muscles in men. Testosterone makes the muscles retain more nitrogen, which in turn makes the muscle synthesize proteins better, producing larger muscles.

The downside to testosterone steroids is that they aromatize, or turn into estrogen, in the body. When the body has too much estrogen it begins to take on female characteristics gynocomastia, water retention, fat gain, loss of sex drive and testicular shrinkage are all most certain side effects of taking testosterone and letting it aromatize in the body.

Test suspension is an injectable preparation containing testosterone (no ester) in a water base. Since testosterone is not highly water soluble, the steroid will noticeably separate from the solution when the vial is left to sit. A quick shake will put the drug back into suspension, at least temporarily, so that it can be withdrawn in a consistent dosage. Although it may contain testosterone without the benefit of an ester, and contrary to popular belief, the microcrystal design of this injectable will sustain an elevated testosterone release for 2-3 days. Clearly the suspension we see today is not the basic water plus testosterone design used in the 1940’s. And since the drug will not leave circulation in a matter of hours, it is obviously useful.

Among bodybuilders, “suspension” is known to be an extremely potent mass agent. It is often ranked as the most powerful injectable steroid available, resulting in an incredibly rapid gain of muscle mass and strength. This is largely due to the very fast action of this drug, as the water-based steroid will begin to enter the blood stream almost immediately after an injection is given. Unlike longer esters such as enanthate or cypionate which take weeks for blood levels to reach maximiun theraputic levels, with suspension it is just a matter of days. Clearly the anabolic effect of this testosterone will be realized much more quickly than we would expect with an oil based (esterified) preparation.

It is also important to remember that 100mg of a testosterone ester is not equivalent to 100mg testosterone of pure testosterone (as in suspension). When an ester is present, its weight is obviously included in the preparation’s milligram total. Looking at Testosterone enanthate, 100mg of this compound equates to only 72mg of raw testosterone. So the bodybuilder who uses 400mg of enanthate weekly is really getting about 288mg of testosterone into his body each week. This is clearly a great increase over the endogenous testosterone level of the average male, which is in the range of 2.5 to 11 mg per day. But the general point is that during a cycle of Testosterone suspension we will often see a much more dramatic intake of testosterone on average than is typically utilized with oils. Following common advice, the athlete will commonly inject a full 100mg of testosterone daily, a total of 700 milligrams per week. This is up to 40 times the amount produced by a normal male. Those who have attempted such a cycle are rarely disappointed with the results, as such heavy doses of this hormone will produce nothing less than a dramatic weight gain.

The most popular practice with Testosterone suspension is to inject the drug every day. The dosage will vary greatly depending on the needs of the individual, but is most often in the range of 50mg to 100mg per shot. In most cases the results will be amazing. Although some users will complain about discomfort when injecting water-based steroids, suspension is usually well tolerated.

As would be expected with a strong androgen, test suspension can produce a number of unpleasant side effects. As with any testosterone product there will be a high rate of estrogen conversion. Estrogen levels in fact build very quickly with Testosterone suspension, which is probably the worst testosterone to use when wishing to avoid water bloat. Gynecomastia can also develop very quickly during a cycle, and in many cases this drug will be intolerable without additionally taking an anti-estrogen. A combination of Nolvadex and Proviron is an effective way to avoid experiencing such side effects, and is often taken from the onset of a cycle in order to prevent such occurrences before they become a problem. Sensitive individuals may find an investment in the anti-aromatase Arimidex, Femara, or Aromasin to be wiser. These anti-aromatase drugs are much more effective at controlling estrogen. It is also important that the athlete monitor blood pressure and kidney functions closely during a heavy cycle, as water retention becomes more pronounced. Although testosterone puts very little strain on the liver, this drug can be harsh to the kidneys at higher dosages. Of course if the athlete is encountering noticeably high blood pressure or trouble urinating (pain or darkening of the urine), the cycle should probably be discontinued and the doctor paid a visit. Since it converts to DHT. one can therefore expect to endure oily skin, acne, increased aggression and body/facial hair growth during a typical cycle. Propecia/Proscar would be a good idea for those predisposed to male pattern baldness, as suspension is known to aggravate this condition quite easily. Men with an existing hair loss problem may actually prefer to stay far away from this steroid altogether, finding it to be just to strong an item to take risks with. The slower acting oil based injectables like enanthate or cypionate would be a much better place to start with if one still desires to use an injectable testosterone.

Endogenous testosterone production will be quickly and efficiently reduced when using suspension. This can often reach the point of severe testicular shrinkage (atrophy). Some athletes will periodically take HCG while on a cycle, in order to keep this effect to a minimum. Even if no such drug is used during, a combination of HCG and Clornid/Nolvadex should always be used as the cycle is discontinued.

Overall, suspension is an extremely powerful drug, but also one that is prone to causing many side effects. Those looking for only a potent mass agent need not look no further, Test Suspension will certainly get the job done.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
IMO it is the drug of choice for powerlfiters 10 days or so before their contest but for bodybuilders or recreational lifters its best avoided

adren

adren

Nov 26, 2010
Test suspension works so damn well, loved it. Only downside was the daily injections.

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
IMO it is the drug of choice for powerlfiters 10 days or so before their contest but for bodybuilders or recreational lifters its best avoided

Why should BBers stay away?

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
i love the results from suspension but can do without the pain of water based ugl shit......if you can find tne in oil buy it all up!!!

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
i love the results from suspension but can do without the pain of water based ugl shit......if you can find tne in oil buy it all up!!!

Mines in oil and is Soooo smooth no problem hitting it up every day. Really love this stuff!

Here's a question tho, eventually I will have to come off. How long before starting pct? 3-7 days?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Good idea for sure, look at the studies where they used aques suspensions in animals and it causes alot more damage to the muscle and scar tissue than oil suspensions.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
Why should BBers stay away?

because of the fact ester and the need for ed injects - great when you need that big boost all at once such as in strength competitions but for bbing and muscle building longer esters and less injects are simply better IMO

adren

adren

Nov 26, 2010

That's what I had... private lab. Long gone however... :(

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Likely to fastest results and the most sides I have seen from a steroid. Fast strength gains however its the only steroid thats causes me to get acne.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Acne is so horrible for me on this stuff i cant handle it. I can take test,tren,eq and dbol and not get hardly any.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Likely to fastest results and the most sides I have seen from a steroid. Fast strength gains however its the only steroid thats causes me to get acne.

Man i sto[ fighting black head and acne many years..That is one thing that has allways showed its ugly head...For me it doesnt matter which anabolic im going to have it...even at my old age now...dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic