Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Get your bloodwork done for $50

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I would be careful of that bro, big brother is watching and IF you try and get life insurance they will sniff through all your medical history and fuck you off for any skewed blood test results, better to get them done without ID or a Social #.

Im covered bro, im not dumb like u guys think i am. I just like to keep you guys thinking im stupid to some extent so you guys get your humor out of me still :)

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Im covered bro, im not dumb like u guys think i am. I just like to keep you guys thinking im stupid
You're doing an excellent job. :p

N

neocon1

Jan 24, 2012
I live in Canada and what it this :p I couldn't imagine paying 200 bucks for a blood test lol, but good post II. shits important to know

PICT

PICT

Apr 2, 2012
Wish I'd known about this a couple of weeks ago.
I just paid the $160. It did cover a crapload of stuff though so I feel good about that part of it.
But from now on, I'll try that technique.
One question though, doesn't the nurse look at the sheet you bring with you before she draws the blood at Labcorp and see that it says 'female'....?! lol.
Or does it not stipulate gender.....

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Wish I'd known about this a couple of weeks ago.
I just paid the $160. It did cover a crapload of stuff though so I feel good about that part of it.
But from now on, I'll try that technique.
One question though, doesn't the nurse look at the sheet you bring with you before she draws the blood at Labcorp and see that it says 'female'....?! lol.
Or does it not stipulate gender.....

The order just lists the tests. Nothing else.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
great post II....

KBD... go fuck a chinchilla in the ear... that would be less cruel than listening to how you get your bloodwork done for free you silly bitch

P

plusone1

Mar 20, 2012
Well this is something I will absolutely try. My insurance charges way too much for the same type test so I much rather do this on my own.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Gonna do this next week! There's a labcorp real close to me

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Awesome post bro !!! Last time I got my blood done was a few months ago and it didn't cover half the shit I wanted as my doc didn't think I needed it after I told her I was on AAS . Stupid , smart braud !!! But here's another question . Are those the only things we should test for ? Are there more specific things to look for ?
I'm def gonna try that shit out !!!

M

m_t pockets

Jun 17, 2014
I like prvtmdlabs. I have a code for more of a discount if needed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic