What's New?

Purus Labs Muscle Marinade - Review

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
purus-marinade.jpg

My Review:

Price: 7/10 - Amazon has decent prices on it.
Smell - 1/10 - smells like SHIT
Mixability - 8/10 - got to shake a little but mixes good
Taste - 9/10 - Both taste VERY good - grape taste like Welches Grape Juice
Energy - 10/10 - after 15 min you ready to roll
Focus - 10/10 - cant think of anything but how many more reps I want to do.
Pump - 10/10 - All I can say is WOW
Crash - 3/10 - crash isnt bad to me.

DO NOT take after 7:00 p.m.

I have tried at least 9 of the leading products out there, NOTHING can touch this. I just ordered 2 of them because I heard there is a threat of them taking this off the shelves.

Purus Labs Muscle Marinade - Engineered For Results! | Muscle & Strength

musclemarinadeproductlabel.GIF

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
I like the ingredients. I never heard of this before. New to me.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Not gonna lie bro, I took No-Shotgun, Jack3d, 1.M.R. No-Explode, Black Powder, Nano-Vapor, Dark Rage (is the closest I found) and none of them even compare except Dark Rage.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
ANYTHING they ever want to take off the shelves is AWESOME!....So this is what your getting me for Christmas..YESSSSSSS

I remember the original ultimate orange...ZING

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Purus MM has the strongest stim base of any preworkout on the market. The 380mg of 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine; 2-amino-4-methylhexane is potent methylated combo of caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine. The 1,3d is an extract from geranium oil that has amphetamine like properties and we all know what caffeine does. The 1,3d is the same ingredient that gives Jack3d and 1MR their kick except that MM has roughly 4x and 2x the amount of 1'3d as Jack3d and 1MR, respectively. And as far as the ban is concerned, it is not just for MM. The motion being considered by the FDA is to ban 1,3d's use in ALL supplements. Basically all ur new "ultra-concentrates" will be pulled along with many OTC fat-burners. It would be a crippling blow to many supp companies. More policy in line with the FDA's "ban what we don't understand" initiative. On a positive note I have a demo today with Tierany Chretien from PURUS.....big 'ol girl, cool as they get. Google her....

mike ross

mike ross

Dec 18, 2010
so how exactly are all those stimulants healthy especially with intense training? Ive tried 300mg caffeine with 30mg 1,3 and i was so angry and pumped up that i actually got worried...for preworkout would you not rather have moderate stimulants and just a solid creatine, beta alanine type mix, maybe some arginine products as well

Last edited:
Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Some people have described this as crack in a tub. :)

S

slowex98

Jul 27, 2011
its good but the smell made me sick bad

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
so how exactly are all those stimulants healthy especially with intense training? Ive tried 300mg caffeine with 30mg 1,3 and i was so angry and pumped up that i actually got worried...for preworkout would you not rather have moderate stimulants and just a solid creatine, beta alanine type mix, maybe some arginine products as well

Some people love the stims pre-workout... I for one don't. Its purely a matter of preference.

craig

craig

Aug 29, 2011
If I don't get what I am after from Superpump Max then I will be trying this product. Hopefully it arrives this week:! Some one else posted about MM on a different thread. Looks like a winner

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
seen you mention it a few times, it must have made some impression on you. makes me want to try it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic