Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Site injecting winstrol depot

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
I am under the impression that site injecting winstrol is beneficial but my question is could you inject it in your abs?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Theoritically you can inject whatever muscle you like but in true world application. It's a very bad idea and practice. Steroids and all the drugs that have to be injected IM, are to be injected deeply into big muscles like the glutes, the quads and the ventroglutes. Keep in mind that the glutes and the ventroglutes are the best sites for injecting since there aren't many nerves and many vains (in contrast to the quads).

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
i dont think site injection works, with the exception of some peptides and of course synthol.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
i dont think site injection works, with the exception of some peptides and of course synthol.

The only thing that comes close IMO is Test Suspension. You inject and then a couple hours later you workout. Not having an ester allows it to enter the bloodstream very rapidly. It's probably all in my head, and I haven't done it in quite some time, but I used to site inject suspension with slin pins all the time and swear it would help that muscle grow faster. Again, could just be a psychological thing.

I

IBT

Sep 15, 2010
If your looking for some intense pain then yeah inject in your abs! Water based winny hurt when I did it in calves, could not imagine in the abs... IMO

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
If your looking for some intense pain then yeah inject in your abs! Water based winny hurt when I did it in calves, could not imagine in the abs... IMO

I agree, I wouldn't shoot winny besides the glutes actually. Did my quads a few times and it was a mistake!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I am under the impression that site injecting winstrol is beneficial but my question is could you inject it in your abs?

Why the fuck would you want too? Its not going to cause site growth, so if you want to be an idiot with a cramped up stomach all day then shoot away.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
If you're looking to target fat loss in the abdominal region then you need to run some GH. That's the only thing that will work in that manner site specifically

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
If you're looking to target fat loss in the abdominal region then you need to run some GH. That's the only thing that will work in that manner site specifically

How about diet with clenbuterol.... Why spend 1000s of dollars on a drug to just burn fat?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Winny anywhere but glute or ventro glute hurts like a m'fer (mine was in oil).....abs? No thanks, I don't want to cry if I feel a sneeze coming on...

B

bigdave1967

Nov 18, 2011
Everything they said! No reason to shoot yourself in the abs!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
don't pin winny in your ab muscles bro or anything in your abs. Sub-q inject peptides in the skin fold in the ab area is fine but pinning your ab muscles is just asking for trouble.

You can site inject anywhere else within reason. Bi's, tri's, pecs, quads ...etc. Use a 5/8" 25g and you'll be fine even in the delts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic