Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

tricky situation of gyno

B

bowly

Nov 21, 2010
have reversed gyno twice earlier with 1mg adex for 6 weeks..but this was when i did not use strong androgenic compounds like injectible test..

now 2 weeks into test e at a low dose of 250mg one shot per week and am seeing signs of gyno..a small lump is forming..

moreover hcg will be put in the mix from the 3rd shot..so further flooding of estro

should i stick to 1 mg per day and hope for the same miracle or should i be worried and think about putting letro for reversal considering that this situation has test and hcg in the mix..

help appreciated,thanks

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Your on HRT? which 250mg/wk is. For sure letro will be stronger but is an over kill for that dose and i'd think at no more than 250mg wk adex will do the trick. Since you seem to be gyno prone you might want to incorporate adex from now on at the begining of the cycle. Also might want to wait on that hcg till you get it under control.

Nolvadex of course is another option to kill the effects of estrogen fast at the sight.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
nolva is the only treatment for gyno - 60 mgs a day until it goes away

B

bowly

Nov 21, 2010
Your on HRT? which 250mg/wk is. For sure letro will be stronger but is an over kill for that dose and i'd think at no more than 250mg wk adex will do the trick. Since you seem to be gyno prone you might want to incorporate adex from now on at the begining of the cycle. Also might want to wait on that hcg till you get it under control.

Nolvadex of course is another option to kill the effects of estrogen fast at the sight.

thanks shine was thinking on the same lines..
was planning on using adex 2 weeks prior to a test cycle to tackle the aromatase enzyme..what do you think about it

B

bowly

Nov 21, 2010
nolva is the only treatment for gyno - 60 mgs a day until it goes away

deacon had tried nolva at 40mgs with adex at .5mg for 2 weeks and saw no reduction in size or pain..

then dropped the nolva and upped the adex to 1mg..the pain disappeared in week 1 and lump started getting smaller from 2nd week..

have heared a lot of people claiming nolva can reduce the lump..but have also heard that nolva will do nothing to reduce lump as its primary action is binding to the receptors and not reducing circulating estro..

anyways have not tried nolva at 60mgs so cant make judgements but with the experience in the past i have reversed gyno after dropping nolva and upping adex

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
there are as many answers to this as there are people to ask - over time the most common theory has been to never use an AI suck as adex but to stick with a SERM like nolva to cure the gyno flare up - however those with bad gyno say it always comes back even at times when not on cycle at all

never haveing had gyno problems I only know what I have read and that is to use nolva and even B6 to get it to subside

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
there are as many answers to this as there are people to ask - over time the most common theory has been to never use an AI suck as adex but to stick with a SERM like nolva to cure the gyno flare up - however those with bad gyno say it always comes back even at times when not on cycle at all

never haveing had gyno problems I only know what I have read and that is to use nolva and even B6 to get it to subside

True, nolva is to cure or treat the flare up but the AI's letro, anastrazole and exemestane are preventive Maintenance

I would say if the ana cured the flare than it for sure wasn't fibrous yet (most likely was the effects of nolva) .

I'm starting to think the ones that have the symptoms come back most likely arn't fully recoverd from there cycle and are having hormonal imblance, (high estgrogen to test). Good reason to get BW done. to know if your system is realy back up to normal.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
deacon had tried nolva at 40mgs with adex at .5mg for 2 weeks and saw no reduction in size or pain..

then dropped the nolva and upped the adex to 1mg..the pain disappeared in week 1 and lump started getting smaller from 2nd week..

have heared a lot of people claiming nolva can reduce the lump..but have also heard that nolva will do nothing to reduce lump as its primary action is binding to the receptors and not reducing circulating estro..

anyways have not tried nolva at 60mgs so cant make judgements but with the experience in the past i have reversed gyno after dropping nolva and upping adex

At two weeks the effects of the nolva are just starting to show, The nolva blocked the effects of estrogen, IGF at the sight for growth and the ana helped to normalize high estrogen levels which will help to reduce the flare as well .

Most likely it was the Nolva that reduced or stoped the flare.

Also Not sure by how much but nolva does inhibit or lower the effects of anastrazole.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
thanks shine was thinking on the same lines..
was planning on using adex 2 weeks prior to a test cycle to tackle the aromatase enzyme..what do you think about it

Starting ana at the same time you start your test is ok, If you do use ana two weeks prior than keep the dose lwo imo.

.25 to .50 every 3 days.

Remeber hcg can still add a gyno flare even in the presence of ana do to the fact the tetes directly produce some estradiol as well.

B

bowly

Nov 21, 2010

my first gyno was due to abrupt stopping of novedex xt but the second one was strange..was working out without any aas for 2 months and added cactus agnus and arginine..in 2 weeks i had gyno again..did recce and found out that no2 boosters such as arginine increases prolactin and could team up with estro causing gyno..incidentally had also started having papaya every morning for a month and found out that papaya contains arginine too..

B

bowly

Nov 21, 2010
At two weeks the effects of the nolva are just starting to show, The nolva blocked the effects of estrogen, IGF at the sight for growth and the ana helped to normalize high estrogen levels which will help to reduce the flare as well .

Most likely it was the Nolva that reduced or stoped the flare.

Also Not sure by how much but nolva does inhibit or lower the effects of anastrazole.

shine i cured my second gyno with 1 mg adex alone and it was just fine..so it would be safe to assume that even for the first one adex played the key role

B

bowly

Nov 21, 2010
True, nolva is to cure or treat the flare up but the AI's letro, anastrazole and exemestane are preventive Maintenance

I would say if the ana cured the flare than it for sure wasn't fibrous yet (most likely was the effects of nolva) .

I'm starting to think the ones that have the symptoms come back most likely arn't fully recoverd from there cycle and are having hormonal imblance, (high estgrogen to test). Good reason to get BW done. to know if your system is realy back up to normal.

have done blood work evry cycle..before/mid/end of the cycle and post pct..am down 3 cycles and know how test shuts me down,reduces my sac,causes me gyno to how eq in 13 weeks does not shut me down half as test does..

have seen my recovery with and without hcg..and how hcg plays a great rokle in keeping the sacs kicking and help recover faster..

blood work is the only way to be sure how each porduct works for your body

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic