Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?
kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Any vet or anyone with minimal AS experiance knows everything thats in that artical..Im 46 and thats the same vanilla steroid artical thats been written and rerwritten a thousand times in the last 20 yrs...i cant tell you how many times ive read it on boards and shit

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Any vet or anyone with minimal AS experiance knows everything thats in that artical..Im 46 and thats the same vanilla steroid artical thats been written and rerwritten a thousand times in the last 20 yrs...i cant tell you how many times ive read it on boards and shit

I'm same age as you...and a noob to the game, so I can see where you come from

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Other Side Effects include but are not limited to:
Increase in muscle mass
Increased sexual prowess
Increased in sexual response from the opposite sex
Boost in confidence and self esteem, possibly leading to arrogance
Increase in overall awesomeness

Proceed with confidence!

Woman can smell the test flowing from my body while walking by and just wanna jump my bones and fuck me...lol

J

john1983

:)due to not competing i have discovered i have no real use for them and been that i train in martial arts alot i found that the aggression increse was my only side affect after much thinking i decided not to continue the course. i am already quite large so it would be silly for someone that requires function and speed to use them now. and been friends with many people who use them i would never slag off anyone for wanting an edge

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
lies lies lies

Which parts in particular? I can't stand the scare-monger articles out there, but I don't think this one comes off like that, and it seems to paint a pretty fair picture without using absolutes.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Which parts in particular? I can't stand the scare-monger articles out there, but I don't think this one comes off like that, and it seems to paint a pretty fair picture without using absolutes.

Well like i've always said it's dose dependant and how much of which ones you use, Now there are people who won't believe it till they need heart surgery or like Tom Prince there kidneys are done. Smart use and if your responsible with diet, blood work and not using high doses non stop you most likely will be fine.

One of the statments above that are missleading is that steroids will stop growth of a young person if there body hasn't finished growing yet, NO! it's estrogen that closes growth plates in bones and yes can affect a person's height. Androgens that can aromatize to estrogens! Not one damn case of a anabolic like anavar that does not convert to estrogen affecting height in kids, and it's used in childern to!

Steroids/hormones don't kill people, Stupid people kill them selves who don't know what the hell there doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Well like i've always said it's dose dependant and how much of which ones you use, Now there are people who won't believe it till they need heart surgery or like Tom Prince there kidneys are done. Smart use and if your responsible with diet, blood work and not using high doses non stop you most likely will be fine.

One of the statments above that are missleading is that steroids will stop growth of a young person if there body hasn' finnished growing yet, NO! it's estrogen that closes growth plates in bones and yes can affect a person's height. Androgens that can aromatize to estrogens! Not one damn case of a anabolic like anavar that does not convert to estrogen affecting height in kids, and it's used in childern to!

Steroids/hormones don't kill people, Stupid people kill them selves who don't know what the hell there doing.

I completely agree with all. Biochemical individuality and personality traits (i.e. addictive personality, reckless risk taking, etc.) will affect how each and every one of us experiences or does not experience such side effects.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011

One of the statments above that are missleading is that steroids will stop growth of a young person if there body hasn't finished growing yet, NO! it's estrogen that closes growth plates in bones and yes can affect a person's height. Androgens that can aromatize to estrogens! Not one damn case of a anabolic like anavar that does not convert to estrogen affecting height in kids, and it's used in childern to!

Tom is a great example of how steroids are blamed for illness/ organ damage, I remember reading he was also eating a bottle of Advil a day for joint pain. That fact always seems to get missed when speaking of the laundry list of things he was taking.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Tom is a great example of how steroids are blamed for illness/ organ damage, I remember reading he was also eating a bottle of Advil a day for joint pain. That fact always seems to get missed when speaking of the laundry list of things he was taking.

his prob was more than advil, high BP with the advil, aas added to his BP prob, is the reason he came off everything in the end. That and he didn't get his kidneys checked until it was to damn late and they were barely working at 10% !

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The only side effects ive ever got from steroid use were, Stretch marks from growing 20 inch arms, and sore tendons from slamming around heavy weight.

And a hard dick 24/7

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The only side effects ive ever got from steroid use were, Stretch marks from growing 20 inch arms, and sore tendons from slamming around heavy weight.

And a hard dick 24/7

What about your hair falling out on dbol?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic