Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

dosage for tren

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
what was your favorite dose? as far as gains vs sides?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Depends what you're trying to do. If you're cutting then 100mg EOD is a perfect dose. For bulking I still wouldn't go more than 150mg EOD (525mg EW), that should be money. This also depends on your Test dosage and how good of gains you're makin on that. For me, the dose for both starts at 350mg EW for cutting. But,while running 525mg of Tren, I would run around 700mg of Test. The higher the Tren dose, the sides get more severe. The test helps make some of them more bearable.

bgptbull81

bgptbull81

MuscleHead
Aug 26, 2010
i was the most happy with 150 mg eod day. shredded me and made me strong as hell.. altho i had to watch my temper.. it did get a lil out of hand some times...

Pride Fighting Fan

Pride Fighting Fan

Sep 8, 2010
I usually like 300mg a week....at that dose sides are low, but strength gains and fat loss are still good.

DGAF

DGAF

Sep 5, 2010
I like 100mg ED. I didnt get real bad sides until about week 8 or so, then my wife told me I had to get off of it cause it was messing me all up with anxiety and sweats and sleepless nights and it was affecting my breathing, I would get tired getting the mail from the porch! I did get great results and up until around the 8th week it was manageable.

DGAF

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I like 100mg ED. I didnt get real bad sides until about week 8 or so, then my wife told me I had to get off of it cause it was messing me all up with anxiety and sweats and sleepless nights and it was affecting my breathing, I would get tired getting the mail from the porch! I did get great results and up until around the 8th week it was manageable.

DGAF

You didn't start with a 700mg EW dose did you!?? I think it would be more valuable for all the members to know what dose everyone did for their first cycle and what the think would be good if they had to do it over again. Then we can discuss what the optimal veteran dose is.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
I started with 100mg EOD. within 10 days, i feel great, im stronger, and i can go much longer in the gym. up to this point i havent had many sides, the sweats are bearable, and i can sleep at night but i do wake up frequently.

i may bump it to 150mg EOD or 75mg ED-but im gonna wait til ive been on for 4 weeks first, so i can really learn the differences in dosages for me.

i started this thread just to get some convo going on the subject.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I started with 100mg EOD. within 10 days, i feel great, im stronger, and i can go much longer in the gym. up to this point i havent had many sides, the sweats are bearable, and i can sleep at night but i do wake up frequently.

i may bump it to 150mg EOD or 75mg ED-but im gonna wait til ive been on for 4 weeks first, so i can really learn the differences in dosages for me.

i started this thread just to get some convo going on the subject.

Have you noticed the "tren cough" at all right after you inject the Ace?

I think 100mg EOD is a nice first time dosage, even if you've run lots of other gear before. There's something magical about Tren that you just don't get with other AAS.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
no tren cough yet-my buddy is running like 100mg ED and he gets it every time he says

DGAF

DGAF

Sep 5, 2010
I did start with 700mg EW of tren ace shooting 100mg ED, it wasnt my first cycle(very far from it) but it was the first time I used tren. I had read about the sides and the recommended doses and time on and everything so I knew what to expect from that. I got tren cough 2 times, out of all the shots I think I came out pretty good with that! I will say that I heard about the tren cough and read about it but nothing can prepare you for when it happens to you, it sucks!

DGAF

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic