I posted this in ladies as well! But want all the help I can get
I just finished a six week cycle of anavar! Starting at 10mg/ day and eventually up to 20! I also have one week left of a three week cycle of clen! I plan to take 4 weeks off from the anavar and 3 off of the clen and start both the second week of June! While I am off this I should mention I am taking lipo ex. 2 pills at 130mg
I have definitely noticed some minor gains and strength increases... (and my first vein- yay me ) but I want to make sure I get the best advice going into my second cycle!
My stats are as follows:
Approx 16% bf
I train 6 days a week!
- cardio approx noon... 20-25mins of HIITS (30 sec on/30 sec off at 8-10mph)
or Tabata (15% incline 20 sec on/10 sec off at 5.5mph)
- after work strength training around 6pm for 60mins
- 3 week days I also follow this with hot yoga
- is usually just strength training followed by hot yoga
Sunday is rest although I am addicted to yoga...
Is this too much training?
Here is an average day of my diet
Meal 1 (7am)
- 4 egg whites
- oatmeal made with almond milk paired with either 1/2 tbsp of natural almond/peanut butter or 1/2 scoop of iso sensation 93 protein powder
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
Meal 2 (10 am)
- Greek yogurt or cottage cheese sometimes with 1/2 small avocado*
Meal 3 (1pm)
- fish or chicken breast with green vegetable (broccoli/Brussel sprouts) sometimes with 1/2 sweet potato or 1/2 cup brown rice or quinoa
Meal 4 (pre workout) (430 pm)
*- 1/2 can tuna with 1/3 tbsp of natural peanut butter on rice cake
Meal 5 (post workout) (630pm)
- 1 scoop of Iso sensation 93 with water or almond milk sometimes with a banana or grapefruit*
Meal 6 (830-9pm)
- fish or chicken with green vegetables
I know the meals late but if I do hot yoga I'm home from the gym late...
So my plan when I start again will be starting at 20mg of var ( its capsules) so I'll split them open and do 10mg/10mg **and 20mcg of clen in the am and another 20mcg at 3pm. I also plan to include 1 lipo ex pill per day.
I plan to run the var for 6-8 weeks and the clen in 2 week intervals.
Does this seem like a good strategy? Would I be ok to increase the var halfway in?
When should I be taking the anavar?
Also how high can I take the clen as I am at 40 twice per day now and I have minimal shakes!
For reference I do take a multivitamin liver care and fish oil.
I guess I want to know do I seem to have this all in check? Including my workouts and diet?
Is there anything more I need to do or make changes too?
Sorry for the novel I appreciate all the help I can get!!