hi girls , i just want some feedback about stanozolol IM cycles for women, who did it at what doses, length of cycle and if any noticeable side effect from it.
my story is i'm doing a cycle for my gf it's her second, first one was with stano tabs (10mg/tab) for a month started at 2.5mg ended at 10mg/ed, but i think they were underdosed, it was with clen too but i didn't see any significant change in her body composition, just a little fat loss which i guess from the very low carb diet.
her stats now (or a week ago) r : 156 cm - 50 kg - about 20% BF - 23 yo
now she finished her first week of this cycle of 50mg/w stanozolol injectable divided to two 25mg shots, i'm thinking the second week i'm gona split it to 3 shots of 1/3rd and do it M-W-F. she's taking clen too at 120 mcg/ed , three 40 mcg doses. she already lost 2 kg on the scale in a week and it started showing some new definition in her uper belly area, glutes and delts specially.
i'm thinking of adding T3 to the mix, i was thinking of tapering up to 100mcg/ed for 4 weeks. the cycle length as planed is 6 weeks stano and clen , T3 the last 4 weeks.
any thoughts on the dosages, if there were no significant sides from stano do u think it's still safe to bum the dose to 75mg ?
any comments r appreciated.
what are her goals?
does she compete?
I don't mean to be a dick but a guy in control of a woman's cycle that asks basic questions always makes me nervous. One thing at a time I would say and help her educate herself to all the positives and negatives. Winstrol can be great and awful at the same time for a woman depending on her sensitivities.
when i first did her first cycle i monitored her closely from every possible side, like deepening of the voice, hirsutism (body and facial hair growth) , clitoral enlargement, delay or any irregularity in the period, scalp hair loss, oily skin and acne and she tolerated it well in the oral form.
i would really appreciate some feedback from previous experiences instead of preaching, believe me when i say i hate the fact that she's juicing but she always sees me doing it and knows that women can do that too , she had been training for 4 years now, and she did insist a lot and i had to comply at the end. everything i learn here or anywhere on the net i educate her on it too and she's fully aware of any potential side or dangers of the use of AAS.
Last edited by XMAN; 11-13-2011 at 01:34 PM.
Last edited by XMAN; 11-13-2011 at 01:48 PM.
IF you do end up using aas no reason to use W injects , winny tabs will work just fine . Hormones do have a role in fat burning but I know for a fact the W ain't gona give you the results your looking for by itself. I realy hate seeing women screw with T3 that arn't in it for prof reasons because the rebound is always worse & slower for women.
Winny can screw there moods up a bit to and make some moody, more so in women than men.
One more preachy thing. Winstrol suspension for injection does not contain a steroid ester. It is a C17 alpha alkylated steroid. Injected intramuscularly it acts as a depot as it disperses slowly from the site over 5-7 days. You can find this information in the package insert in the Sterling Winsthrop original product and now from Pharmacia. If you want to manage for possible side effects the oral tabs are much easier to regulate as the drug in oral form, and not depot, will have approximately an 8-9 hour 1/2 life.
Var...............best AAS for women hands down !
Can you add some detail to the following:
1) Why was the first cycle 4 weeks? Women can run cycles for long times at low doses and don't have to worry about natural test production shutdown like guys do. That is the primary driver for guys' lower length cycles. Personally I almost don't seen the point in running a 4 week AAS cycle for women. It takes 2 weeks just for winny to hit 'full saturation'. The other thing is that if you're looking to keep the gains from the cycle, the more time on, the more time the body has to adjust its metabolism and joint / tendon / ligament strength to support the muscle / strength gains. A typical var or winny cycle is something like 10mg / day for 12 weeks.
And I guess the follow up question is what's the point of a 6 week cycle of the same thing in different form?
2) How's she handling the clen at that dose? If she isn't vibrating off the walls I'd guess whatever you're using is underdosed.
3) Can you give more detail on what it means "low carb" diet? How low carb? Are we talking keto diet or a carb cycle or what?
And just generally speaking, I'm really hoping you're encouraging your gf to do a lot of her own research. You helping her is great, but its her body and she really needs to understand what she's doing.
2) she's handling the clen fine better than i do even at a higher dose of 160 mcg , but i chose to keep her at 120 mcg, i dunno if they're under dosed , but this iis what everybody takes in my country, i got the jittery effect from it from much less at 60 mcg, it seems that she doesn't have too much beta receptors and it's not affecting her BP that much. at night she takes magnesium and b6 (magne B6) i tried to give her zaditen (ketotifen) at night too but it made her a lot lethargic the next day even after 8 or 9 hours of sleep and she preferred to stop.
3) her diet is a keto diet but modified , i lowered the fat intake and heightened the protein intake to 2-2.5 grams per kg, on non working days only 20-25 g of low GI carbs at breakfast only, and in working days (3 times per week) the same at breakfast and another portion of 20-25g of low GI carbs at noon (lunch) cuz she's doing a high volume short rest period training with HIIT cardio at the end so she need the extra sugars and her training session is an hour or an hour and a half after lunch, and of course after that no more carbs to the next day.
believe me when i say i'm always explaining everything to her and tell her she must read and keep learning but the things is she's not good in english and find it hard to do her own research
so i'm always the one who does it and i translate it to her, do u think i like the fact that she's juicing of course not, but she can be a pain in the ass sometimes when she insists on something and i promised her a cut in her abs that looks like female athletes which she's always dreaming about and never reached on an extreme diet and exercising, ahe always end up at the same level, this is her plateau, she'd been training for 4 years and she's demotivated, i hope she'll get good results from this cycle so she'll be motivated again and keep dieting and exercising just to maintain what she have naturally.
thx sassy for ur assistance i was counting on ur intervention in this thread.
btw i dunno if u read the previous posts, but i decided to divided the stano shots to 3 times per week 1/3rd of an ml each time (m-w-f), u wanna ask me y i chose the injectable form this time, cuz it's a more trustable source and i know for sure that they're not underdosed nor overdosed, i used this source for years but it doesn't sell orals, i already tried the tabs but i felt they were underdosed if not completely fake, and also var is not an option in my country u can never find a legit source for it. any thoughts on that sassy ???
Thanks Sassy for your response. I didnt know that about being able to stay on for longer than the guys. Damn.
XMan - I would agree that your Gfriend can continue on Winny Tabs, but if not avail - thats a pity.
Also try her on Primabolan if you can find it. Very few side effects, and great results. I am not sure what "var" is...
Dont get so hung up about her being on Juice, in small enough doses it is practically harmless, if not wonderful, its great for anti aging too (but of courseyou know all this). If you're both montoring the side effects, you're well on track.
she could always drink the liquid winny instead of injecting it.