pbtom
What's New?

Tren A, Sus, Masteron cycle comments

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I love what prop/tren/mast does to the aesthetics of my physique.

Sust is just fine for a bulk, if you've got it laying around. Grizzness goes off on those people that say you have to pin EOD with Sust. 2x/week he says is just fine. But if you don't mind pinning EOD, 250mg of Sust EOD is great for a bulk all by itself! That's a good amount of test, especially if you pair it with a high calorie diet. Throwing in 400mg-600mg of deca per week kicks it up another notch.

An oral kick start is always fun, dbol or abombs....

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
OOOHHH boy!
Sustanon at 750mg. PW
+
equipoise at 600mg. PW
+
deca at 600mg. PW

=
NEWBIE TO NASTY

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Deca will put the most size on you. EQ will add size but keep you fairly lean in the process... and I gave you a dosing protocol in my last post :)

Gotta agree with this one. For a third cycle Sust/Deca/EQ (750/500/500 or 750/400/600) would be the way to go. Nice, easy and all end at the same time.

Fowzee- Try not to put so much emphasis on using different AAS. They all work. Everything you do outside of the cycle will determine what gains you make. Keep it simple. There was a time that I also put to much emphasis on the cycle but over time I've realized that the basics are where it's at for a bulk.

Running it as GS described is pretty close to the original dosage you planned out. It's a little higher but with the absence of Tren A, the higher dosage really isn't that much of a biggie. The cycle will be more comfortable too. Less sides, less pins and an overall better feeling throughout the cycle. At least for me anyways. Make sure you read a few profiles on each. Check the sides to compare what might be best for you. In the end it is all up to you. But as I stated, keep it simple.

HDH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic