Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Superior Labs busted with 18,000 doses of anabolic steroids

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Except, I don't think this was a Fed bust but, local. I didn't see where Feds were involved. May be now though.

The feds are picking everything up. You can be certain if there is a computer involved the feds will pick it up. The fed sentencing guidelines are much much steeper than anything you can get hit with in the state.
Here in cali, they're always talking about letting inmates go cuz of overcrowding or whatever. The feds won't let the state get away with shit like having inmates sleeping on the floors cuz they're putting 3 men in 2 man cells....but know this. The feds have all their holding and transfer facilities packed with motherfuckers. Yrs ago I was sleeping in a boat on the floor. Fuckers had to step over me to piss. I hate our gov't.
The feds are picking up any gun charge and any gang thing out here too. Even if the state feels like they can't get you the feds will.

B

Biggorilla22

Feb 12, 2013
There are two states that have their laws set up differently. They don't take qty into account but I agree legalization seems far away.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I read somewhere once that they calculate 1/2 = one dose. So it would be half of that.

Heres some food for thought. 25mg of Nandrolone deca is considered 1 dose. that means a 300mg 10ml vial is 120 doses. I argued this years ago how stupid it was, they dont care. It inflates the QTY they seized as well as the dollar amount. unless it says they seized EX 1k tabs of product XYZ what your seeing as seized is not what it actually is.
Some of those numbers may have changed by now as it was 6-7 years ago but the majority of AAS are over inflated like that.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
These asshats act like they busted a heroin lab or something. I just don't get the hard on le has for aas with all the meth, crack and coke pouring across the border When's the last time you read about a girl turnin tricks for aas? Unbelievable

You don't blow doodz at truck stops to get a pin bro?

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I am so sick of this, we wouldnt be using ugl if stupid mother****ers wouldn't lie like a bitch.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic