Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Superior Labs busted with 18,000 doses of anabolic steroids

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
LMAO more common than you may think my friend, I knew a guy that got busted just at the tail end of ORD he was/ is an EXTREMELY intelligent guy and had plenty of time, warning etc.... he got popped and he even had records/ labeled packs all that shit.
Surprised the fuck out of a lot of us when he went down.

It's a helluva thing the way the criminal mind and ego work. The feds know how it works. They have it all written down and train the new POS that are coming aboard.
They know we like to keep paperwork or some sort of ledger showing the things we've done. We like to look back on the shit and smile and pump our ego's up.
Once I learned that LE knows how my mind works, I was able to make adjustments and be safer. That's why it's SOOOO important to trust that your source erases/deletes everything to the best of his ability.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

Last edited:
marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Peter Dale Scott, Sybil Edmonds and others talk about the heroin trade as being part of a high up politically connected apparatus, making powerful people rich.

AAS is mostly simple regulars folks.

Where are they gonna look to arrest folks? Cocktail party circuit or Joe Six Pack?

Look at HSBC- laundering BILLIONS for drug cartels. A fine, they are still in business.

This guy will probably do time, right? Go figure!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
If you guys even knew how many LE that I know locally that use it would trip you out, of course really good family guys with their little kids crawling all over them etc............no roid ragers.lmao

Wtf is wrong with people?
Meth, pills are outta control and thefts are rampant crazy priorities IMO but wtf do I know

Its a money thing bro...They make laws to benfit from them.So,what the media does is they demonize something and make it seem taboo then everyone in the world is brainwashed.Money is the root to all evil.And nothing will ever change.Hell there are so many laws i say about 70 persent of them they dont enforce because they have so many.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Just like the two states that legalzied mary jane the same can be done with steroids.If we could get one state to legalize it then the rest would follow.The state could regulate it and tax it and benfit from the profits.The problem with steroids is that no one stands up for it in the main steam.All it would take is a good movement to shed some ture light on anabolics instead of the horror stories that are most the time over reached.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Isn't this the long time lab from The Source Check?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Just like the two states that legalzied mary jane the same can be done with steroids.If we could get one state to legalize it then the rest would follow.The state could regulate it and tax it and benfit from the profits.The problem with steroids is that no one stands up for it in the main steam.All it would take is a good movement to shed some ture light on anabolics instead of the horror stories that are most the time over reached.

It's so demonized at this point. Legalization seems so far away. Thankfully the fitness industry is growing and maybe we will eventually have a movement. The whole "athletes being a role model for our youth" argument is also very strong.

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
I read somewhere once that they calculate 1/2 = one dose. So it would be half of that.

That and the street value is inflated.

I think the Feds have to have a bust like this from time to time. Even they know we are just peeps interested in health and fitness wanting to put on a few lbs......

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Except, I don't think this was a Fed bust but, local. I didn't see where Feds were involved. May be now though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic