Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Superdrol vs Dbol

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
D-bol. It gave me a lil bloat but not near as bad as most people says it gives you. I had amazing strength gains on it, and intense pumps and workouts. I used it as a kicker for the first 6 weeks of my cycle. And superdrol is hella more liver toxic than D-bol. And why the hell would you use a PH? They only convert 3-20% of the dosage taken to testosterone. So you would have to take a huge does to get anything worth while and in the process kill ur liver.

Apocalypto

Apocalypto

Apr 11, 2013
Can you even get superdrol anymore? Last i heard (this was a few years ago) it was banned and damn near impossible to find

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Can you even get superdrol anymore? Last i heard (this was a few years ago) it was banned and damn near impossible to find

My freezer LOL

I've sold around 20..down to 2-3 now LOL

Honestly thinkin about runnin one on my blast in the Fall

I just despise the lethargy from it

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
D-bol. It gave me a lil bloat but not near as bad as most people says it gives you. I had amazing strength gains on it, and intense pumps and workouts. I used it as a kicker for the first 6 weeks of my cycle. And superdrol is hella more liver toxic than D-bol. And why the hell would you use a PH? They only convert 3-20% of the dosage taken to testosterone. So you would have to take a huge does to get anything worth while and in the process kill ur liver.

Superdrol=methylated oral steroid, NOT A PROHORMONE

It's just like dbol, winny, anadrol, etc=all methylated steroids

There is no "oral steroid A is more liver toxic than oral steroid B..they ALL use the liver the same

-however-

1)sides can be worse on one compound vs another-people correlate worse sides=more liver harm..A does not equal C

2) dosage amount makes a compound more strenuous on the liver-eg it takes 200mg anadrol to do great vs 40mg superdrol

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Don't know taking mast which is the unmethylated-esterfied version with 25mg dbol and it is crazy awsome with test.
going up to 40mg tomorrow and next week primo. U like dbols.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Don't know taking mast which is the unmethylated-esterfied version with 25mg dbol and it is crazy awsome with test.
going up to 40mg tomorrow and next week primo. U like dbols.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Have to look into that. Dbol and eq are nothing alike...

They have the same exact sterol structure except for the Dbol has a 17aa methyl group as were EQ has a 17a ester look at the moleculare structures. The effect are different buy structure is almost Identical.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
i used superdrol for my first time about a month ago. I used it for 4 weeks, first 2 weeks at 20mg, second 2 at 30mg's. The brand I used was LGI SD-10. Truly amazing stuff and easily my favorite oral steroid I have used. Crazy strength gains and built lean muscle with zero water retention crazy fast. It really is like anadrol without the water retention. I was expecting to feel pretty terrible, as most report, by the end of the 4 weeks. I can honestly say I had zero negative side effects with the exception of painful back and leg pumps when doing squats or deads.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
i used superdrol for my first time about a month ago. I used it for 4 weeks, first 2 weeks at 20mg, second 2 at 30mg's. The brand I used was LGI SD-10. Truly amazing stuff and easily my favorite oral steroid I have used. Crazy strength gains and built lean muscle with zero water retention crazy fast. It really is like anadrol without the water retention. I was expecting to feel pretty terrible, as most report, by the end of the 4 weeks. I can honestly say I had zero negative side effects with the exception of painful back and leg pumps when doing squats or deads.

Is it better than dbol at 40mg for 120days wth primo/test/mast/tren hexa and Letrozole with all pepetides

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Is it better than dbol at 40mg for 120days wth primo/test/mast/tren hexa and Letrozole with all pepetides

you cant compare masteron and superdrol because superdrol is the methylated version. Changing the chemical structure of anything makes the drug quite different.

When I used superdrol it was in conjunction with primo, tren, test and GH. so yes, for me, i thought it was better than 40mg's of dbol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic