Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

PT-141 Bremelanotide - Review

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Mine was free, a "Christmas Gift" from Sten so I didn't get as much, if I ordered I would have gotten 10mg

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Mine was free, a "Christmas Gift" from Sten so I didn't get as much, if I ordered I would have gotten 10mg

Oh okay. I bought mine from the same and it is just a little 2ml vial with 10mg in it. Can't get the two confused. ML/CC is a volume of liquid and MG is a weight of a solid.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Oh okay. I bought mine from the same and it is just a little 2ml vial with 10mg in it. Can't get the two confused. ML/CC is a volume of liquid and MG is a weight of a solid.

Well mine is a 2ml vial, shit maybe I didn't put enough B-12 and this shit is super strong but I don't think so. There much powder in there.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
The stuff is magic, not just horny making it is the stuff of fuck filled romance-

It can be snorted, don't know the dosage though...

First couple times can make for a touch of nausea, be mindful of the dose, hanniball laid it out right

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
It can be snorted, don't know the dosage though...

10-20mg...and likely will not work for most. Roll of the dice at best through the nose. Molecule is too large to permeate

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
This thread is very intriguing, but is giving me a headache. For some reason it is coming out more difficult than should be. Number was correct and trying to get the straight skinny. Let's break it down:

10-mg PT-141 came in a 2-mL vial
2-mL B-12 was used to reconstitute
Dose is 5-mg/mL
Injected volume was 0.2-mL
Injected dose was 1-mg

Whew! When speaking of dose, one must use mg, not the volume (mL) injected, as everyone reconstitutes differently. Me, for example, would use 2-mL BW initially, transfer that to a 10-mL vial, and add 8-mL to that. Dose would be 1-mg/mL. The less concentrated the solution, the more accurate the dosage can be.

OK, so with that hashed out, you took 1-mg, and when you do it again, will you use more or less than that? What's your weight? Did your wife take the same dose? Would she take the same dose next time?

Last edited:
F

flyrightby

Jun 6, 2012
Any more experiences? I just received mine today. 10mg, reconstituted with 2ml bacteriostatic water. Wife and I both took 1 mg doses (from what Ive read, this seems to be a common dose, though I have heard it might be good to start out at .5)

We took it about 3 hours ago and something is definitely starting to happen. Our faces flushed within 30 minutes and then subsided.. then nothing at all up until just now. For me, its a warm, tingle down south.. man it just feels good. She is saying that shes getting some good feelings as well and has been really touchy.. I like it.. time for some fun, Ill report back later!

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
You know it's real from the flush you get in about 10 minutes. It's quite intense. Takes about 4 hours to hit the window but the woman's window can last up to three days. A man's is much less and some say as short as half hour. I get the feeling of the relaxed feeling right before falling asleep. Like you want to stretch and relax. Libido goes up and be prepared for all night wood. It's cool.

S

Sfacollege

Sep 4, 2012
Well mine is a 2ml vial, shit maybe I didn't put enough B-12 and this shit is super strong but I don't think so. There much powder in there.

Hi. I know you posted a review on this drug over a year ago..but I'm just now researching it. My husband used steroids for a long time and has weaned himself off. Now he has ZERO sex drive. The doctor is doing testing on his testosterone levels...but I can't wait! Does it sound like this will work on him? And where can I get some ASAP? Thanks for your help

T

Twisted0772

Apr 1, 2012
Ok where do I get this stuff folks

M

mfer

Nov 28, 2011
Would you pin this the same as HCG? I think I'll mix some up in my chicks next dose of HCG. Super! Could this work? 21 days of sex, I love it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic