Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

NapsGear is a scammer

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
well, are you saying a 5 vial shipment is actually worth getting busted over 1 vial? i understand what you are saying, but 100 bucks is 100 bucks,my sources never put a minimum, not good business...remember ret domestic? 500 dollar min? liked what he had to offer, couldnt afford his minimum.
I think a 200 minimum is very reasonable. Particularly for first time buyers. Its risky business. Too risky for a 25 dollar profit.

I don't care one way or the other on minimums. I will hit them with an order no matter what.

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I think a 200 minimum is very reasonable. Particularly for first time buyers. Its risky business. Too risky for a 25 dollar profit.

I don't care one way or the other on minimums. I will hit them with an order no matter what.

I agree with this. I think a $200 min is about right if you dealing with guys close to home so to speak. I also think you have to balance what you get. Order too much at a time and you start looking like a dealer.

I know Naps is a sponsor over on ology and if you so much as say anything bad about them the mods jump down your throat. Waiting 3-4 months for product seems a little excessive. Better to just go domestic.

Oh yeah, I have been banned from more boards for calling out their sponsors than anyone I know. The only two brands ever called out was GP and Axio.

Last edited:
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
If I were doing anything sourcey, I'd damn sure have a minimum order!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
just my opinion guys. no big deal, it may suck, but cash strapped broke ass lifters like me had to spread out and time our purchases, no such thing as putting money aside...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
just my opinion guys. no big deal, it may suck, but cash strapped broke ass lifters like me had to spread out and time our purchases, no such thing as putting money aside...

I actually have an envelop I keep in the lock box that says "gear fund" on it....lol

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I can share that I personally know someone who purchased from napsgear last year. It did take sometime to come in but when ordering international it's to be expected. We're not playing with "legal" supps. If it was this simple we'd all be at the local Walgreens picking it up.

I always read and share that do not spend more than you're willing to lose. We are all subject to the long arm of the law and have no complete control over when they decide to snag a package or let them go through.

Over the years one thing I have learned and shared is to be patient.

Oh..as far as underdosing from NAPS...All I can state is that the person I know made some great gains. I know he's happy with them. As to if he plans on purchasing from them again...his choice. Me..when I decide to move forward with a cycle..I'm sticking with people I know practice security first.

And on a personal note...I value IM and DW's Posts. (Well..and quite a few others. Just wanted to point out their thoughts specifically as I know they've both been around a long..long time.)

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
And on a personal note...I value IM and DW's Posts. (Well..and quite a few others. Just wanted to point out their thoughts specifically as I know they've both been around a long..long time.)

Thanks bro!

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Okay I've only used a few people but NapsGear was one of them so I can provide a first hand reference.

I ordered several things, several times. Each and every one of them was AMAZINGLY late. I ordered them, and by the time they showed up I had completely given up and forgotten they were ordered. The earliest package I received from them was 10 weeks past their estimated time of arrival... So in all, the quickest pack that I got was around 4 months since I had placed my order. I probably got a total of 6 packs from them, they were all packaged hopelessly. Out of all 6 packs, I received 2 customs letters and 1 pack never showed up and never got hit with a customs letter meaning only 3 (or 50%) got to my door. Their products worked fine but their business structure is the worst I've ever experienced. I would not call NapsGear scammers, but I certainly would recommend everyone stay well away. This was all before they got shut down though, so things could be different now but from what I've heard they're even worse now.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Got this email a few days ago, doesn't sound like there scamming anyone to me and I don't care really what anyone thinks about naps, I'm not pimping there stuff I get way better gear anyways but there's is legit an not scamming IMHO

Dear Сustomers,

As many of you know, we had some delays and delivery issues on orders placed in late November and early December. These issues were out of our control, and we feel terrible for the delays. We have now fixed the issues and are happy to report that shipping is back to normal and that current orders have been arriving in great time. We have sent all the orders from late November and December that were delayed and 99% of them have now arrived. However, if you have an order from this time that never arrived, and you haven't received current tracking for it from our customer service dept, please contact us to let us know.

We want to make sure none of these are overlooked and that all of our loyal customers are taken care of as we have always strived to do here at NapsGear.

Once again, anyone who had an order shipped prior to Janurary and hasn't received it, or received a current tracking number from our customer service, please contact us so that we can look into your order and make sure that it is being taken care of. We thank you for your patience and continued support and look forward to serving you into the future.

Best Regards

NapsGear Team

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic