Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Matt Duvall rumors

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Sad news.heard he was on prescription pain meds which may have caused his passing.my condolence to his family.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Bump! I read that he passed but at the time no cause was given.

I didn't really want to post it, but its probably going to come out. He was into prescription painkillers, nubain, etc.. He used to live by me and my friends. One buddy I talked to last nite, kept telling him to knock it off, but you can't babysit him 24/7.. They probably didn't want to say in that article what happened out of respect for him and the family Im assuming..

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I didn't really want to post it, but its probably going to come out. He was into prescription painkillers, nubain, etc.. He used to live by me and my friends. One buddy I talked to last nite, kept telling him to knock it off, but you can't babysit him 24/7.. They probably didn't want to say in that article what happened out of respect for him and the family Im assuming..

depending how long hes been hooked on pain killers.It would have taken alot to kill him.Hell i know and female and she takes around 20 to 30 viks ed and shes tiny ...Plus mixing other percription drugs with it.Hard to over dose on pain killers..Who knows anything is possible.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
depending how long hes been hooked on pain killers.It would have taken alot to kill him.Hell i know and female and she takes around 20 to 30 viks ed and shes tiny ...Plus mixing other percription drugs with it.Hard to over dose on pain killers..Who knows anything is possible.

Bro, he was on them a very long time..It always starts out with the vicodens, the it escalades to stronger stuff like Oxys, Nubain, etc. Like I said, I dont want to start internet rumors, because none of us know for sure. My friend was just speculating because he was close to him. They used to go to church together, and have the same Pastor. Matt was currently living in Georgia, and was actually doing well from what my friend said. He had a gym/personal training studio and was in an upscale neighborhood catering to the rich folks. He asked my friend to help because he was so busy, but my buddy didnt have the time. He was shocked too when I texted him last nite. He is suppose to get more details from his Pastor today. Ill keep everyone informed if I hear anything..

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012

The problems start when painkillers(opiates) are mixed with benzodiazapines. Respitory depression.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm so sad to hear this. He was a really good guy. I feel for him and his family.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
ok my friend said he heard Matt had a heart attack. They are not sure why yet..

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
That could also be a blood clot from high H&H over time with high estrogen.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
atrial septal defect is what some are now saying.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
You can definitely count on the media blaming this death from you know what. :-q:-q

Rip.
He left behind a beautiful family.

To be honest, according to my buddy, he was off all the juice completely. He wasn't even really training. He was concentrating on his business, church, and family. That consumed a lot of his time up. But your right, the media will make this out to be a steroid related death..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic