Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Manscaping

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I'm a monkey....I shave when I got something to show off, after a cut. Other than that its too time consuming.

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
I have hair pretty much everywhere except on my head. :( I used to be pretty consistent with shaving myself. Now I'm old and fat and don't care. Especially since you can fur yourself skinny. Hahahahaha! At least I feel like it shadows me and makes me look leaner. :p

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I've always shaved chest and pubic area, but I only "trim" the pits and my nuts. I don't like the consequences of shaving those areas fully.

I also shave my arms, but that was because of an injury actually. I tore my ulnar collateral ligament and had to have tommy john surgery on my right arm. I had pretty furry arms to begin with so they had to shave a good amount off the right forearm and other patches. After I got the cast off a few weeks later I realized it was going to take a long time for that hair to grow back and my arm looked really weird.... like a blind gardener took a weed whacker to it. So I said, "fuck it, I'm shaving both of them cleanly." It just kinda stuck from them. I didn't like it when it started to grow back thick so I kept shaving. Now I think it just looks cleaner.

I WILL NEVER shave my legs as I do not compete and have no reason to do so.

S

Sunny11

May 16, 2011
Got to say I love the man scaped look!! Nothing gay about keeping everything neat and tidy. Always Telling the hubby to shave :)

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I'm a monkey....I shave when I got something to show off, after a cut. Other than that its too time consuming.

i'm with you Mayo. i'm a fuckin gorilla and it would be a lotta work to keep up with. i dont shave anything bald except my head but i do attack the chest, nips, pits, and kickstand with beard trimmers when they get outta hand. my stomach stays all mammal though. fuckit

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Clip it all an shave head,Keep eye brows tight

MadMick

MadMick

May 12, 2011
Shave it all. Legs are a pain in the ass. I shave them about every 6 weeks and maintain them with a trimmer about once a week

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
For the first time in 42 years I shaved my chest, back, and arms, it was a FUCKING CHORE can I tell you but damn it make the definition come out. I dont shave the cock and balls anymore, wife dont like it, she said it sticks her too much, LOL isn't it supposed to?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Hmmmm I like furry men.Now the back hair it can go away but I kinda like every thing else natural.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
sometimes hubby nairs his chest/stomach, and while I like it, I kinda feel like it's a tad child-like. What he needs is a TAN! for realz. I do like the hairless neck to thigh regions, but arms and legs are fine with some fuzz imo.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
wow, you guys really shave your arms and legs? how often do you have to do it? i can understand the chest and back and and huevos and such but, arms and legs? i guess if one is really really hairy...................

i will have to ponder on this thought. i think the shaved look is nice but the maintenance would have to be huge!

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Lots of work as the hair is much darker than ours.

And the huevos MUST be smooth and clean. NO hair is the only way for me.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
It is a chore the first time you do it, but after that if you maintain it with trimmers or nair it's much easier. I'm a hairy fucker but it's not that hard to maintain. I use trimmers on my chest once a week and a razor on my arms once a week. Wife hooks my back up once every two weeks when I have her buzz my head (#1 guard over the whole dome). Hair is a pain in the ass and I just find it easier to get rid of it than to try and 'groom' it regularly.

My pubic hair is in cornrows though, because I'm just gangsta like that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic