Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

from whom should we buy IGF

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
ManPower just got IGF-2 LR3 in today and is putting it on the site today. Just waiting since IGF-2 LR3 increases Steroidgenesis I'll get Cabergoline to block alot of the unwanted steroid's from the cascade of progesterone metabolites.

forklift

forklift

Sep 18, 2011
ManPower just got IGF-2 LR3 in today and is putting it on the site today. Just waiting since IGF-2 LR3 increases Steroidgenesis I'll get Cabergoline to block alot of the unwanted steroid's from the cascade of progesterone metabolites.

I didn't see the IGF-2 LR3 on their site bro, I do see they got a hell of a deal on the 4 packs of des and IGF- LR3,..am I just missing it? Also where did you hear that IGF-2 is better than IGF-1 LR3? Do you have an article or evidence to back that up? Not being a dick but just interested.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Well I contactd him via email and purchase through a journal pay. If it isn't on the site then contact them email to purchase. Basskiller posted one. Search Basskiller and IGF-2 LR3.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
ManPower's or mpresearchsupply.com has IGF-2 LR3. Took first dose last night soon as I took it I noticed it and there was something going on that is better than IGF-1 LR3. Tonight I feel super focused like IGF-1 LR3 but thinking twice it maybe the Cabergline I took before. I feel 25ug IGF-2 LR3 is my max incombination with IGF-1 LR3 & Des. There is something about IGF-2 maybe immuno enhancing or something.

Change mind did 33ug each IGF-1&2 LR3, IGF-1 Des 1st day, yesterday 25ug each still too much, today 20ug each man this is goooood stuff!

Last edited:
Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
This IGF-2 LR3 receptor grade from Man Power is way better than IGF-1 LR3. What if Man Power could get an IGF-2 Des(1-3)? Then I could mix IGF-1 & 2, LR3 & Des

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic