Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Do not buy from sources on eroids it is a scam

roscogre

roscogre

Jul 26, 2012
I mod over at JM, and a rep from 'Big D Pharma' wanted to sponsor at JM. I flat out told him no. Just for kicks and giggles I asked him where he sponsors at, and he said the only place was eRoids, but he is #2 ranked source.. Ranked #2 by who?

Those BigD reps are everywhere that motherfucker took me for $315 and then cursed at me!

roscogre

roscogre

Jul 26, 2012
I am on there quite a bit, and i have never seen any posts disappear unless it was something that was against rules, such as talk of payment options or anything illegal or vulgar language, or a troll or spammer repeating themselves over and over on a sources thread, stuff like that

This guy is obviously one of their shills ANYONE leaving a bad review gets BANNED and DELETED it is an uphill battle against these LIARS and their mountains of BULLSHIT. I really wish I could meet some of these punks they need some instant karma.

roscogre

roscogre

Jul 26, 2012
eroids is definitely not to blame for scammers or selective scammers on their board. Th problem with it is any source can be submitted by any member, even if the source doesn't want anything to do with eroids, they can find themselves under review. There has been speculation that a hand full of labs (top rated) were kicking up to the admin for the top spots. When that all came out, the admin wiped out the entire review system and started over with a clean slate. The members rate and review the sources there. Sometimes people get scammed, sometimes sources disappear with no warning, some of the sources there are active on the board and some aren't. But nine the less, i don't believe eroids is to blame for people being scammed. When a lab has been shown or it's been proven that they are scammers at all, they are exposed and locked down! I am a member of a few boards ,eroids being one, i think it's insane the way it is run. Everything is out in the open but that's because of the off shore server. I guess the admin has no worries about le. Eroids is not like any other board out there. It definitely turns some people off. If you do your homework, and know the game, you'll find good reliable sources on there. Just my $0.02

pure bullshit they are liars and crooks and so qre you

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
pure bullshit they are liars and crooks and so qre you

I love this guy! He's so fucking angry! It takes a lot of energy to be that angry. I'm on another board with him and I was agreeing with him but he's on edge and ready to jump all the time he went off on me calling me stupid and such. I love it!
By the way....what he says is true you dumb dumbs from eroids.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I love this guy! He's so fucking angry! It takes a lot of energy to be that angry. I'm on another board with him and I was agreeing with him but he's on edge and ready to jump all the time he went off on me calling me stupid and such. I love it!

Sometimes it's just fun to let them stay a member Every board needs some humor

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Is he the one who's always talking shit about TID? From ireland?

roscogre

roscogre

Jul 26, 2012
you guys are seriously a joke if you think eRoids is to blame. first off I have no ties to their boards, but I have used some of the sources. eRoids is like ebay, you have look at ratings. If you just go there and start buying shit from them without looking at ratings it wont work. You think its manipulated? How stupid can you be? Some of it might be, but its obvious the majority is not. I myself have posted bloodwork along with other users on there of products being used by domestic sellers. I dont know where you're getting "top 2" labs because they arent. Do your homework. The top 5 on there I have experience with and have ALL been legit. When a site is getting hit with 85% or higher across the board by hundreds of people its obviously good. A little homework with google.com and using names as cross reference will show you, its not the SAME people spamming boards......

Get a clue please, thanks.

and the shills come out! eriods is a scam all you have to do is leave a bad review you will be banned and deleted BigD took me for $315 they protect him and refuse to let me tell people YOU are obviously one of their SHILLS f u sack of lying shit.

roscogre

roscogre

Jul 26, 2012
Is he the one who's always talking shit about TID? From ireland?

No I am the one exposing that lying thieving sack of shit mac111 brian 316 on eroids shilling for BigD-- I don't talk shit I talk truth and that is way more offensive to liars and idiots.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
No I am the one exposing that lying thieving sack of shit mac111 brian 316 on eroids shilling for BigD-- I don't talk shit I talk truth and that is way more offensive to liars and idiots.

See...I got you rosco. I'm on your team, brother. It still smarts a bit from the time you attacked my grammar and called me stupid.

I didn't know you could get banned over there!

Yeah...Millard has been showing up now and again....flexing and shit.

R

Ram1288

Oct 31, 2012
hey bro. pm me when you get a chance

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic