Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Cop Tases handcuffed girl in back, now braindead!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I am glad all you cop supporters on this board dont engage in any illegal activity. Cause that would really suck if you did and some fat-ass cop killed you for it, and then everybody said that's what you deserve.

There are a few crimes that warrant the death penalty. But running from a cop while handcuffed is not one of them.

Especially when you consider how many no knock warrants get issued these days. And when they come for your gear stash, it'll be a trigger happy swat team because of the risk of roid rage.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
This is getting funnier by the post

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Then show us those hair extensions and Beths tits!

The hair extensions Idc bout but I would love to see what them tits look like. I bet she has basket ball sized areolas though!

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
imagine if she ran and the cop couldnt catch her how funny it would've looked to the public... cop was trying to save face and tasered her instead...

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
Wow! That's insane! If you go to YouTube & search police brutality you'll be sickened & amazed at how many cases you'll find. I hope they sue the **** out of the FHP

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If these are truly the facts...

"Fleeing cannot be the sole reason for the deployment." "When you shoot someone in the back, and they're running away, all that force -- as you saw when Danielle's head hit the concrete -- that's why they don't allow you to do that, because you can have horrible tragedies like this,"

I don't understand the arguments.

It's OK for cops to bend rules?

I see, she was such a vicious looking character...

Must have been a terrorist.

The FHP will lose the suit.

I would sue the fu*k out of them too if it was my 20 year old daughter.

Who wouldn't?

HDH

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
If these are truly the facts...

"Fleeing cannot be the sole reason for the deployment." "When you shoot someone in the back, and they're running away, all that force -- as you saw when Danielle's head hit the concrete -- that's why they don't allow you to do that, because you can have horrible tragedies like this,"

I don't understand the arguments.

It's OK for cops to bend rules?

I see, she was such a vicious looking character...

Must have been a terrorist.

The FHP will lose the suit.

I would sue the fu*k out of them too if it was my 20 year old daughter.

Who wouldn't?

HDH
If an officer acts outside of his authority he should be held personally accountable for the crime he commits. In this case assault and battery with a deadly weapon. Because he is an officer and certainly should know better officers should get the maximum as a mandatory sentence.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
He was so close he could nearly reach out and touch her, he probably tasered her because she was running 5 x faster than that obese cop could ever hope to and she would have got away.

She shouldn't have ran, but then I don't think the cop should have did what he did either. He should've called Jenny Craig rather than call for back-up.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Personally, I don't see how she could have even gotten away like that at the jail.

If protocol was followed, she wouldn't have had the opportunity ;)

His ass was on the line if she got away.

I'm not to far from Pinellis Co. I know the protocols.

Anyone who has ever been to jail knows what I'm talking about.

HDH

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I see nothing wrong with what the officer did. Don't break the ****ing law get arrested then try and flee, and not expect something extreme to happen.

Here, if a person is in custody and flees it's a felony and a different set of protocol is then followed, bring in the subject under any means/force necessary.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I see nothing wrong with what the officer did. Don't break the ****ing law get arrested then try and flee, and not expect something extreme to happen.

Here, if a person is in custody and flees it's a felony and a different set of protocol is then followed, bring in the subject under any means/force necessary.

Really any force necessary?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic