Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Cop Tases handcuffed girl in back, now braindead!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Here's my look on it. Do the crime be prepared to do the time. Decide to run that causes even more consequences! obviously she isn't a ****ing honor scout and didnt get falsely arrested or she wouldn't have ran. I would have kicked the bitch in the back for running! He already did his job and arrested her. I'm not down with having to do my job 2x for some dumbass! Nothing would have happened everything would have been fine had she not broke the law to get arrested then broke another law trying to evade capture. Why the **** would anyone take up for a piece of trash like her? Also anyone notice her hands are NOT behind her how are they behind her when she is holding her face?!!!

Last edited:
Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

Last edited:
MaxSeg

MaxSeg

MuscleHead
Aug 23, 2012
Well I suppose Ill be the minority. She shouldn't have ran (once restrained, stay put) and as for the officer he was cleared of wrong doing therefor leading me to believe that he didnt violate protocol and/or directives.

Im not a cop, lets clear that from the start. In my job Ive had restrained individuals headbutt, kick, spit and body check me, guess what it ends bad. If I am out in the public transporting and a detainee runs (100lbs or 400lbs) hes getting gassed or shot, no question.

And I am a 300+lb fat ass as well, Im not a runner. Guess that I should have went the BB route insted of the PLer route....... Flame On ;)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well I suppose Ill be the minority. She shouldn't have ran (once restrained, stay put) and as for the officer he was cleared of wrong doing therefor leading me to believe that he didnt violate protocol and/or directives.

Im not a cop, lets clear that from the start. In my job Ive had restrained individuals headbutt, kick, spit and body check me, guess what it ends bad. If I am out in the public transporting and a detainee runs (100lbs or 400lbs) hes getting gassed or shot, no question.

And I am a 300+lb fat ass as well, Im not a runner. Guess that I should have went the BB route insted of the PLer route....... Flame On ;)

OMG you're dog the bounty hunter aren't you!!!???

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Here's my look on it. Do the crime be prepared to do the time. Decide to run that causes even more consequences! obviously she isn't a ****ing honor scout and didnt get falsely arrested or she wouldn't have ran. I would have kicked the bitch in the back for running! He already did his job and arrested her. I'm not down with having to do my job 2x for some dumbass! Nothing would have happened everything would have been fine had she not broke the law to get arrested then broke another law trying to evade capture. Why the **** would anyone take up for a piece of trash like her? Also anyone notice her hands are NOT behind her how are they behind her when she is holding her face?!!!
There are actually regulations on how much force an officer I'd allowed to use. If she wasn't arrested for a crime that would deem her a threat to others using the taser is unnecessary force. It all really depends if he followed his jurisdiction's regulations or not.

I don't know the regulation there so I don't really know if he was at fault here. I do know that if his fat ass chased down a woman instead of shooting her in the back she would be facing resisting arrest charges not effectively dead for a minor crime.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
What was the crime she was accused of committing? Why was she fleeing? If it was anything less than attempted murder than this cop belongs in jail.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I am glad all you cop supporters on this board dont engage in any illegal activity. Cause that would really suck if you did and some fat-ass cop killed you for it, and then everybody said that's what you deserve.

There are a few crimes that warrant the death penalty. But running from a cop while handcuffed is not one of them.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Who said support them? I stated I would kick that bitch in the back while running for making my job twice as hard if I was a COP! Number 2 I'm prepared to do what ever happens if I get caught up! My point is here the mother is going to sue like her daughter is an angel!!!!! I'm just tired of sue happy people!

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
And lets be clear. He killed her. Not the pavement.

If you punch someone in the face and they fall and hit their head and die, you killed them. That is the risk you take when you lift your hands. And it is the same risk an officer takes when they use force. This cop is a murderer. Intentional or not.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic