Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Cop Tases handcuffed girl in back, now braindead!

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
sad video......she should not have ran....he should not have tazed her.....traggic

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I get what your saying but given the law in that state says use of a taser to subdue someone just because they are fleeing is misuse of the weapon....cops should think twice before violating the rules as well as at that point they to me are on the same level as the criminal. Realistically how far is a handcuffed 100lb girl gonna make it? Not far if you can still pass a proper PT test.

Exactly, by and far most of the cops I see where I am are fat pieces of shit who couldn't run 100yards if someone threatened to kill their wife if they didn't. It's really pathetic. Cops need to be held to a strict level of fitness so we don't wind up seeing some fatass tazering some twig b/c he couldn't run without having a heart attack.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
He is a fatass douche, but i don't feel sorry for her either.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
She shouldn't have ran. Who's to say she wouldn't have tripped, fallen, and whacked her head anyways had they let her run with her hands cuffed behind her back? I don't see fault in what he did. It's shitty what happened to her, but everything has consequences.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
Police should have to meet the same hieght and weight requirements as the military.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Police should stop taking these "non lethal" weapons so lightly, it's almost as if they're using them out of laziness because it's easyer than actually securing someone properly during an arrest (prevention is better than the cure) or easyer than running a few meters. They appear to have the mentality that...it wont kill them so it's ok to use it instead of doing the job properly in the first place.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Using a taser when you aren't in potential harm is purely uncalled for. It shouldn't be a tool for lazy ass cops. It was originally made as an alternative to lethal force but now they use it on protesters who won't move, etc.

If there is no threat to you, it shouldn't be used period since there is a risk of killing the person you use it on.

Last edited:
sjb1962

sjb1962

Aug 21, 2012
People are people regardless of whether or not they wear a uniform. Some of the most righteous men I've known were military or policemen. Some of the most crooked, heartless, ****ed up people I've known were also military or policemen. Point is, your profession should not and does not dictate what kind of human being you are. As a person, you and you alone are responsible for that.

As for the video, policemen should have to pass a bodyfat test just like the military, and if they can't, start the paperwork to chapter them out.

I have to agree with that...

It's not like she was a threat to anyone and couldn't be apprehended later.

Exactly!

Police should have to meet the same hieght and weight requirements as the military.

Absolutely!

IronicMasster

IronicMasster

Apr 29, 2013
Part of the problem IMO is that fact that there are almost 1 million law enforcement officers in the USA for a population of 316,070,000. Do we really need 1 officer for every 316 people!? The "War on Drugs" is nothing more then a front for a police state ( Nation ) IMO. Also, I have one Trooper and one Towny cop on my street and both are good people. But, I also know 2 other cops who are on the power trip. So, as was said above just like every thing else you should judge people on a one to one basis.

Just my 2cents,

-IM

Oh yeah, the Towny overweight LOL The Trooper good shape!

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
fat **** should go to jail for that

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Hitting her head was what caused the brain damage not the taze, I agree the cop should have caught her without it but she still could have hit her head with the tackle.

Unreal how fat he is given his job..lol wtf is he gonna do besides shoot or taze, he cannot do anything else.

Tazing caused the death of a guy here locally a week ago, lethal device for sure.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Ok, did anyone catch the part she was under arrest and fled a police substation? That isn't just fleeing, the person was in custody therefore making it escape. What was she arrested for?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic