Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Camel Toe: can women feel it when they have it?

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Just asked the fiance. She said no. Then I showed her the picture and she said "eww camel toe like that you can feel. That's gross. Tell that bitch to buy bigger jeans!"

So to recap. They can't feel camel toe unless it's reall bad or thick material like jeans.

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
Camel Toe !

Love workout pants ! mo8.jpg

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
yes it is camel toe what does that term come from in ever asked cause i felt dumb , does it look like a camels toe .... what does a camels toe look like .. this is the best post yet questions like the above need to be fully answer i will start asking every women i meet does she feel camel toe ,, it will be a great ice breaker and for the lucky hoes that know me it will be just another goofy remark i make i will return with a full report with lab spectrum etc. and stuff ........ standby operation camel toe inside info is under way

A

Augerdog

Mar 12, 2014
yes it is camel toe what does that term come from in ever asked cause i felt dumb , does it look like a camels toe .... what does a camels toe look like .. this is the best post yet questions like the above need to be fully answer i will start asking every women i meet does she feel camel toe ,, it will be a great ice breaker and for the lucky hoes that know me it will be just another goofy remark i make i will return with a full report with lab spectrum etc. and stuff ........ standby operation camel toe inside info is under way

Thank you for your research. Please don't forget pictures.

A

Augerdog

Mar 12, 2014
Oh they know. Why do you think they're always smiling?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Something about camel toe turns me on

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
They must know. Try pulling your boxers up high so your chestnuts fall out either side and tell me it feels like any other day.

Yeah right.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
They have to know they are killing us. i always enjoy a nice camel toe, but who doesn't.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic