Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Best Testosterone Supplement to Boost Testosterone and HGH in Men

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
Androtest by prosource. It has tribulus and a lot of other non synthetic ingredients. I ran it by itself a few years ago and I got some good gains in size and strength from it. My sex drive was up as well. I am going to run it during pct after this cycle, and for a few months after. You dont have to cycle on and off of it, but you take it for 5 days, off 2 and then repeat. go to the prosource website and check it out.

D

dropshot001

Sep 15, 2010
i am currently using trueprotein's d-aspartic acid and have found that it has increased libido, strength and focus for me. i am planning to try MG's test booster from trueprotein in the somewhat near future

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
the most important factor is the quality of the ingrediants - when different companies have been tested in the past the grade of raw material used is makes the difference between effective or not - thats why some guys have good results with a supp and others may not -it all depends on the company

bodyfx2

bodyfx2

Oct 19, 2010
Best TEST booster I have ever used....AAEFX's Test Charge. Been with this company for the last two years assisting with the research, testing and formulation and let me tell you that the product simply KICKS BUTT!!! This is fact, not hype. This will keep me from ever thinking about TRT! LOL!

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
DHEA is very closely associated with better sexual functioning. It also converts (although very slightly) to testosterone. Simply a MUST supplement for those older lifters.

mike ross

mike ross

Dec 18, 2010
DAA is great along with some tribulus 1st thing in the am and at night. you can take it with DAA too or separate. DAA works even better when you add a tab of coral calcium to the mix with each serving. Few guys that use testoboost swear by it...guys in there late 30s-40s who's drs wont do an HRT program for them

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
DAA is great along with some tribulus 1st thing in the am and at night. you can take it with DAA too or separate. DAA works even better when you add a tab of coral calcium to the mix with each serving. Few guys that use testoboost swear by it...guys in there late 30s-40s who's drs wont do an HRT program for them

Yes I've heard and read some good things about DDA. Will be using DDA about 3-4 weeks into PCT

mike ross

mike ross

Dec 18, 2010
Yes I've heard and read some good things about DDA. Will be using DDA about 3-4 weeks into PCT

check out rxwhey.com for the testoboost. great price and they have a good following

E

earthbuddy

Nov 8, 2010
Curious, if ones test is avg for their age (mid 40s total t in the 600s) is there any benefit to taking these suppliments? Do they still help in those cases with recovery? How about cortisol control and better food partitioning?

T

troywayne

Jan 28, 2011
I heard that M1-D is like DHEA but with a much better delivery system. I like Maca better than tribulus.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Universal Test this company has been around since 1977

Mr. Dead

Mr. Dead

Feb 12, 2011
Universal Test this company has been around since 1977

Surprisingly, Test didn't work as well for me... I actually get better results running Animal Stak and 4 caps of Universal's N1-T... But, that's just what worked best, for me... Everyone reacts differently to different things...

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic