Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Facial Fat Loss

S

simonjpa

Sep 10, 2010
I need some advice. I have a significant amount of fat around my face, but very little every where else. I have done many cutting cycles and got pretty lean, around 5% BF, but the fat around my face stayed. I was thinking about trying some Helios or PGCL and injecting very small amounts around my face. Sounds crazy, I know. But my only other option would be liposuction. Any suggestions?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Chewing gum. All the time.
Dead serious - go and buy a shit ton of gum in bulk and chew from morning to night. The less sugar the better.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
^^This, how's that for a simple solution.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'm curious what BF% you are at? Most of us lose our face fat loooong before any belly or back fat drops off. One caveat with the gum advice, chewing gum on anabolics WILL also grow your jaw & neck muscles.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
I'm curious what BF% you are at? Most of us lose our face fat loooong before any belly or back fat drops off. One caveat with the gum advice, chewing gum on anabolics WILL also grow your jaw & neck muscles.

I quit smoking for my first cycle and was chewing nicotine gum the whole time. I have bigger jaw muscles than biceps.

ProteinFarts

ProteinFarts

Apr 7, 2014
I find that hard to believe as men's last place fat comes off is the belly. Face is usually first. If you stay lean your face should lean out as you age. Maybe it's just a water retention issue?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This thread is 2 years old but what the hey... I think chewing gum will do just about as much for the fat on your face as doing a million crunches will do for the fat on your abs. Nothing.

Last edited:
ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I find that hard to believe as men's last place fat comes off is the belly. Face is usually first. If you stay lean your face should lean out as you age. Maybe it's just a water retention issue?

Not always true. I know a few guys at 18-20% with lean faces, and I know guys 10% or less with chubby cheeks and a little double chin. Everyone holds fat differently. And I'm pretty sure striated glutes come AFTER the 6 pack ;p

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
This thread is 2 years old but what the hey... I think chewing gum will do just about as much for the fat on your face as doing a million crunches will do for the fat on your abs. Nothing.
I swear it showed up in my "What's New threads" list. lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic