Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

SERM Questions

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So I recently flared up a little bit of gyno (about pea-size lumps), i was using letro @ 1.5mg everyday for a week and didnt notice anything but the soreness going away, the puffyness stayed and so did the lumps. I switched to Tamox for 40mg a day for 4 days and the puffiness is completely gone and the lumps are shrinking. So for those who say Letro is better than Tamox for gyno reversal... I dont think so.

Anyways I was wondering whats safer to use for a longer period of time to prevent gyno and maybe help fertility?

Torem, Tamox or Ralox

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Couldn't that depend on where you got it?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You want to knock a chick up or something?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Lol....you guys are rough.......one day we will lighten up on him...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Lol....you guys are rough.......one day we will lighten up on him...

Lol, I wasn't trying to be hard on him, just a legitimate question since he said he wanted something to control gyno and increase fertility.

KBD, are you coming around to the idea that you may want a family at some point in life and that your early/heavy usage may have made that difficult? You've turned a corner if you have. Good job bro, think about the future.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
letro needs to be ramped up - held a therapeutic level until all symptoms subside - and ramped back down to be effective once symptoms of gyno appear.

As far as the AI I would look in to aromasin 12.5 mg eod.
Add some caber to it .5mg 2x/wk. Safe to run and a mood enhancer to boot (dopamine agonist).

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
letro needs to be ramped up - held a therapeutic level until all symptoms subside - and ramped back down to be effective once symptoms of gyno appear.

As far as the AI I would look in to aromasin 12.5 mg eod.
Add some caber to it .5mg 2x/wk. Safe to run and a mood enhancer to boot (dopamine agonist).

Yeah but wouldnt enough caber fuck your doapmine levels up, thats what ive read

And yeah SAD but Its too late ive fucked up my HPTA but ive heard of guys hopping up on some clomid and then wham, girl is pregnant.

B

Bonaparte

May 30, 2012
Yeah but wouldnt enough caber fuck your doapmine levels up, thats what ive read

And yeah SAD but Its too late ive fucked up my HPTA but ive heard of guys hopping up on some clomid and then wham, girl is pregnant.

Doubtful. It just activates dopamine receptors, which in turn lowers prolactin secretion.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Doubtful. It just activates dopamine receptors, which in turn lowers prolactin secretion.

I just remember reading somewhere that it can mess up your brain chemistry or some shit lol, mines fucked up enough already doesnt need to be worse lol.

Im doing 300mg B6 everyday now i hear that lowers prolactin pretty well, as well as raise GH levels.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
ummm b6 wont touch prolactin induced gyno... and if there is an ounce of truth in any of the bullshit you post especially as it applies to tren.. sounds like you have prolactin induced gyno... better up the caber and maybe switch to prami... NOW!

it would be a damn shame for you to mess up that pretty little body of yours because you didnt do your homework on time...

but then again... if you did grow titties they would match the purty little mouf of yours...

tamox may even create more of an issue as it applies to prolactin induced gyno...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
ummm b6 wont touch prolactin induced gyno... and if there is an ounce of truth in any of the bullshit you post especially as it applies to tren.. sounds like you have prolactin induced gyno... better up the caber and maybe switch to prami... NOW!

it would be a damn shame for you to mess up that pretty little body of yours because you didnt do your homework on time...

but then again... if you did grow titties they would match the purty little mouf of yours...

tamox may even create more of an issue as it applies to prolactin induced gyno...

My gyno has been shrinking up dramatically thanks to Tamox @ 40mg a day and ive been taking the B6 and my nips arent leaking anymore, so its working and they arent sore and they arent leaking and the lumps have shrunk dramatically so i guess im one of the lucky ones lol.

I had a buddy use nolvadex with gyno he got from deca and it got rid of it, so i believe that the whole Nolvadex makes prolactin gyno worse is BS.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic