pbtom
What's New?

Superdrol vs Dbol

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The question how does Superdrol compare to dbol

Ok for real, for those who have tried Dbol AND superdrol, which one was better in Size and Strength.

For me, superdrol blows Dbol out of the clear crystal water when it comes to Strength gains. Mass Gains are similar, however I believe superdrol mass gains are more quality than dbol.

Side effects, superdrol is worse. But Over all, superdrol takes it. However you lose most of what you gained from it just like dbol.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
whats the diff between superdrol and drol?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
it's stronger yes, but you can't run it as long as dbal...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Love superdrol. Shit is toxic though. I had blood work done about 3 weeks after a superdrol/dymethazine cycle and test came back at 33. Doc was like wtf, he had never seen levels that low lol.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Since it is supposed to be compared to "drol" have you tried it vs anadrol?

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I hate superdrol it makes me cry watching Disney movies and no energy for the gym.
Dbol makes Me happy and huge.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Since it is supposed to be compared to "drol" have you tried it vs anadrol?

Not as water as anadrol, anadrol for sure adds more mass but its not quality like superdrol, and superdrol still made me much stronger than anadrol. Hell dbol made me stronger than anadrol, however i put a shitload of weight on with anadrol.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i like dbol better than anadrol but never tried superduperdrol

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I hate superdrol it makes me cry watching Disney movies and no energy for the gym.
Dbol makes Me happy and huge.

Same here, gains were crazy but I ran it solo so that may have been why it had so many negative sides at least for me. I plan to run it again with test, at a very low dose (10-20mg per day).

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I've never run superdrol. I preferred Drol to Dbol when I did cycle. I gained more strength and size on drol in comparison to dbol. I also didn't get the back pumps on Drol like I did on Dbol. I know many who would run both together during a cycle but watch out b/c the cramping and pumps can be out of control.

Can't comment on superdrol.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I've never run superdrol. I preferred Drol to Dbol when I did cycle. I gained more strength and size on drol in comparison to dbol. I also didn't get the back pumps on Drol like I did on Dbol. I know many who would run both together during a cycle but watch out b/c the cramping and pumps can be out of control.

Can't comment on superdrol.

I've run drol and dbol together and I loved it. Cramps were inevitable, but not quite crippling. Strength and fullness were absurd. Sense of well-being also super high. Will do it again at some point.

Have never tried any prohormone ever, so I also can't comment on superdrol. Although if the strength gains are as dramatic as some people say, I have to imagine it would be beneficial the last couple weeks heading into a powerlifting meet........

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i didnt find superdol that great but then again i was stacking like 5 deiff anabolics with it during that time....so ,i couldnt tell the diff...Superdrol vs Dbol the only way to really test it would be runing it alone....i have a bottle laying around for one day and i plan on trying it alone next time around....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic