Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Superdrol vs Dbol

The question how does Superdrol compare to dbol

Ok for real, for those who have tried Dbol AND superdrol, which one was better in Size and Strength.

For me, superdrol blows Dbol out of the clear crystal water when it comes to Strength gains. Mass Gains are similar, however I believe superdrol mass gains are more quality than dbol.

Side effects, superdrol is worse. But Over all, superdrol takes it. However you lose most of what you gained from it just like dbol.

Thanks
    whats the diff between superdrol and drol?

Thanks
    it's stronger yes, but you can't run it as long as dbal...

Thanks
    Love superdrol. Shit is toxic though. I had blood work done about 3 weeks after a superdrol/dymethazine cycle and test came back at 33. Doc was like wtf, he had never seen levels that low lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 Times in 831 Posts
    Since it is supposed to be compared to "drol" have you tried it vs anadrol?

Thanks
    I hate superdrol it makes me cry watching Disney movies and no energy for the gym.
    Dbol makes Me happy and huge.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
    Since it is supposed to be compared to "drol" have you tried it vs anadrol?
    Not as water as anadrol, anadrol for sure adds more mass but its not quality like superdrol, and superdrol still made me much stronger than anadrol. Hell dbol made me stronger than anadrol, however i put a shitload of weight on with anadrol.

Thanks
    i like dbol better than anadrol but never tried superduperdrol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danrojigga View Post
    I hate superdrol it makes me cry watching Disney movies and no energy for the gym.
    Same here, gains were crazy but I ran it solo so that may have been why it had so many negative sides at least for me. I plan to run it again with test, at a very low dose (10-20mg per day).
    Last edited by Like_a_Weed; 05-12-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks
    I've never run superdrol. I preferred Drol to Dbol when I did cycle. I gained more strength and size on drol in comparison to dbol. I also didn't get the back pumps on Drol like I did on Dbol. I know many who would run both together during a cycle but watch out b/c the cramping and pumps can be out of control.

Can't comment on superdrol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherIron View Post
    I've never run superdrol. I preferred Drol to Dbol when I did cycle. I gained more strength and size on drol in comparison to dbol. I also didn't get the back pumps on Drol like I did on Dbol. I know many who would run both together during a cycle but watch out b/c the cramping and pumps can be out of control.

Can't comment on superdrol.
    I've run drol and dbol together and I loved it. Cramps were inevitable, but not quite crippling. Strength and fullness were absurd. Sense of well-being also super high. Will do it again at some point.

Have never tried any prohormone ever, so I also can't comment on superdrol. Although if the strength gains are as dramatic as some people say, I have to imagine it would be beneficial the last couple weeks heading into a powerlifting meet........

I'm a scamming piece of shit
    Thanks
    i didnt find superdol that great but then again i was stacking like 5 deiff anabolics with it during that time....so ,i couldnt tell the diff...The only way to really test it would be runing it alone....i have a bottle laying around for one day and i plan on trying it alone next time around....dw

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deadweight View Post
    i didnt find superdol that great but then again i was stacking like 5 deiff anabolics with it during that time....so ,i couldnt tell the diff...The only way to really test it would be runing it alone....i have a bottle laying around for one day and i plan on trying it alone next time around....dw
    Was alright but didn't seem to get the kick out of it everyone talks about.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danrojigga View Post
    this hands down!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINE View Post
    Was alright but didn't seem to get the kick out of it everyone talks about.
    I see u guys talking about getting emotional on it lol, Gotta run some test with it. I did 30mg Superdrol with 600mg of test a week, LOVED the results. I got to 210 solid lbs with a 32.5 inch waist, 20 inch arms with a pump. The results were just stupid insane.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast