Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

major elbow pain. what should i use.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I am cruising at 250mg test e for 2 more weeks, elbow pain has got me out of the gym for 8 days. What can I use to help it enough so I can workout

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
damn man 8 days without doing anything? that sounds bad. may need to see a doc. give salon paas patches a try. that may help some

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
What kind of pain? Did you injur it? If there both jus soar like tendons n ligaments Id get some supper ciscuss....

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Tennis elbow I go to a great physical therapist now, just can't bring up gear.lol. its on the upper part of my elbow. I can't even open or carry my protien cup

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Can u still do squats? I was going threw the same kind of pain and I used wrist straps to take the bind off my elbows while squatting, worked pretty good.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I ice it everyday and therapy 3 times a week for the last 2 weeks.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Besides fish oil and super cissus which I use on and off, this is the worse it has gotten. First cycle of Tren was my last reload and got really strong on it, so i believe that caused it more pain than usual, I am about to pull out some deca 300, but I am cruising right now, didn't plan on stacking this earlier only 6 days in

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Thank u. I can but it hurts to piss and deload the weight, so i am just taking this long over due week off. Just want to be good by monday

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
have you tried those band things that put pressure on the nerve or what have you. i know some of the older guys that train around me swear by them. they look kind of like the ones for the knee. i have no clue what they are called

M

mfer

Nov 28, 2011
I worked through this type of injury by heating up moist wash cloths in the microwave to the point where I could barely stand it and just let them rest on the area till they cool and redo again and again. Takes time but has gotten me through.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic