Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Well the worst has happened, I think I have an Infection

S

simonjpa

Sep 10, 2010
My right delt is red, swollen, hot to the touch, and hurts. 1 ml of sustanon, 3 days ago. So whats the damage assessment? Can I get this taken care of without a doctor?

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Personally I would give it another day or 2 to see if the swelling goes down. If not I'd check out a doc

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Is this the first time using that gear? You could just be allergic to the solvent or something. Also, higher dosed oils take longer for the hormone to dissipate and the muscle will sometimes react to it.

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
Wait it out for a week if possible. I had a similar situation in a different injection spot. Heat & ice. Day 3 or 4 is the worst and then it gets better. If it gets nasty or you have red veins or something go to the dr. I never had an issue until I started the blends. Now every injection is miserable.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
well, after the fact, heres a future hint, inject the oil, run a nice warm shower and once in, massage the injection site with the water hitting the site, for a few minutes, i have never, never had any issues once i was clued in on this measure. given everything, im just saying.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Welcome to the dark side. Nobody ever said it was all rainbows and gummy bears. Advil will help the swelling till it dissipates.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Well bro do what I do. Stick a one inch, 20 ga into your injection site and pull back the plunger. If you pull a bunch of puss and shit out then you got problems. Pull that needle out a little bit and keep pulling back on that plunger as you wiggle it around trying to pull out that puss and shit if it's in there. If you find a big pocket of puss then you sure as hell got an infected abcess. If so, get your ass to the doctor.

I doubt you do bro. My guess is that you never done very many delt shots of test prop before (yes, sustanon contains test prop, which sometimes hurts like a sob) and you are just sore as shit from it.

Good luck

A

adkmuscle

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2012
May be slight bact.infection,no fever or sweats? Was from apm or 10 ?if from 10 was this first draw or did prior doses cause same reaction at another site .was site sterilzed well before inject?you need to ask yourselfall these to come to safe result...

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
It's probably nothing, I've had more red swollen knots over the last 5 years than I can remember. Give it a few days and it will more than likely go away.

daron_e

daron_e

Mar 13, 2012
Take your temperature. With any infection you will almost always have at least a low grade fever.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic