Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

BIGGER STRONGER FASTER* deleted scene: "Roid Rage"

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Take a little asshole and makes him a bigger asshole!

That's exactly how i have always viewed it

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That was interesting to watch... That was a great documentary and anyone who hasn't seen it on this board SHOULD see it at their earliest opportunity.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Take a little asshole and makes him a bigger asshole!

That's exactly how i have always viewed it

yes, Literal meaning. The asshole just got bigger, but still is just an asshole, just like they've been, and always will be. Throw alcohol in the mix at an asshole, now you have a crazy psychopathic asshole that won't stop at nothing till his brain expels all the alcohol and they regain mental control.

A crazy angry person will always be crazy and angry, doesn't matter what you throw in the mix, they will still always be crazy and angry person.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
There are studies that show elevated levels of test in the human body actually increase euphoria in the individual and not aggression like the jackass media would have everyone believe.

Unfortunately the masses believe whatever the media tells them. Just the blind leading the blind.

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
I always seem more relaxed and cheerful on gear, and that includes 500mg tren a weekly. Im a very relaxed person anyway and i do believe gear seems to amplify what you are

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
That was interesting to watch... That was a great documentary and anyone who hasn't seen it on this board SHOULD see it at their earliest opportunity.

Never seen it myself. Thanks for the heads up!

I did a quick Youtube search and there is a guy who has the whole thing on there uploaded in 11 parts.

Just click on the "playlist" and you will get them all. I'll try to link it.

bigger faster stronger - YouTube

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Every word out of Valentino's mouth makes me laugh...

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
It's just like some ppl have anxiety on eq, u don't have it if u aren't prone to it. If you are an asshole, guess what STILL AN ASSHOLE but now someone has a scapegoat as to why. External factors may irritate you and ppl overlook them and instead blame it on the gear.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I love the movie and the plan is to show it to my loved ones if they ever become concerned about my usage. However, I just started tren 4 days ago and my aggression is through the roof. My tolerance for frustration is way down. Had a hard time reaching something in an engine compartment and wound up throwing my ratchet at my toolbox, denting it. Maybe I'm an asshole but I would never have done that if my hormones weren't on the upswing right now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic