Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Do not buy from sources on eroids it is a scam

There are hundreds of consumer complaints by people who have been ripped off by sources on eroids. Many are unsuspecting people new to the steroid world who send their money to a source on eroids hoping to get big and strong however once they send the money they never hear from the source again. Recently eroids made at complaintsboard.com as the number one pharmaceutical fraud site on the internet.

Ratings are fixed and made to show positive reviews by fake handles of supposed customers. All is run by a group of 4 people who spend all day manipulating the reviews and collecting people money. Be sure to search eroids and the negative complaints about it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I read eroids is owned by Lixus Labs Inc who is conveniently the highest rated source on there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mscldrew For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I think that site is more for newbies be careful there are scammers everywhere.

Thanks
    I would never use that place. They have had some proven sources from other boards that I know of but it seems once these sources begin to have issues, they pop up over there..

Thanks
    I mod over at JM, and a rep from 'Big D Pharma' wanted to sponsor at JM. I flat out told him no. Just for kicks and giggles I asked him where he sponsors at, and he said the only place was eRoids, but he is #2 ranked source.. Ranked #2 by who?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ItalianMuscle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    its funny linux labs was what anabolic body was selling then he decieds to run another line gets all set up and bam he is missing in action...havent heard if he resurfaced yet ...not that i care.lol that place full on scam

Thanks
    you guys are seriously a joke if you think eRoids is to blame. first off I have no ties to their boards, but I have used some of the sources. eRoids is like ebay, you have look at ratings. If you just go there and start buying shit from them without looking at ratings it wont work. You think its manipulated? How stupid can you be? Some of it might be, but its obvious the majority is not. I myself have posted bloodwork along with other users on there of products being used by domestic sellers. I dont know where you're getting "top 2" labs because they arent. Do your homework. The top 5 on there I have experience with and have ALL been legit. When a site is getting hit with 85% or higher across the board by hundreds of people its obviously good. A little homework with google.com and using names as cross reference will show you, its not the SAME people spamming boards......

Get a clue please, thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mscldrew View Post
    I read eroids is owned by Lixus Labs Inc who is conveniently the highest rated source on there.
    You're ignorant, not true.

site-comes-up-as-the-second-choice-and

Whois Lookup | Domain Availability - Registration Information

I can tell you right now, being in the I.T security world that this is not owned by Lixus Labs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hugzalotz View Post
    you guys are seriously a joke if you think eRoids is to blame. first off I have no ties to their boards, but I have used some of the sources. eRoids is like ebay, you have look at ratings. If you just go there and start buying shit from them without looking at ratings it wont work. You think its manipulated? How stupid can you be? Some of it might be, but its obvious the majority is not. I myself have posted bloodwork along with other users on there of products being used by domestic sellers. I dont know where you're getting "top 2" labs because they arent. Do your homework. The top 5 on there I have experience with and have ALL been legit. When a site is getting hit with 85% or higher across the board by hundreds of people its obviously good. A little homework with google.com and using names as cross reference will show you, its not the SAME people spamming boards......

Look, I don't blame you for trying to defend yourself BUT..... you joined here and posted just to say that one small insignificant part of this thread was incorrect. Well bro, I do have a clue and as long as you guys have, take money from, support and protect bogus sponsors you will always be considered a bogus site.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 63Vette For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,393 Times in 1,755 Posts

I think you protest too much... Insulting other members simply because you disagree? Interesting way to carry on.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    That's so right^^^^ not saying that your wrong hugzalot, but if we think that way of eriods enlighten us to change our ways of thinking. Instead of calling out a bunch of smart good guys dumb or stupid

Thanks
    I loved the "eRoids is like eBay" line...... lol... that's ****ing funny, fughettaboutit! LOL

Check the scores? They are all in the 80's within a couple points of each other.... who scores them?

What is you dog in this fight that you would come insult bros here who are calling the site out for supporting known scammers?

Did you buy some 'mock up' GH there? WTF dude.... What gear did you buy that was gtg?

I'm a scamming piece of shit
    Thanks

ok fresh fish....Let me tell u from EXPERIANCE...People that has been around like myself doesnt need to use the wantted add to seek out steroids...only clueless people like u that are willing to take a chance on scammers because u have no rep....People like u are willing to pay street prices for gear online..U need to wise up...If u paided 50 plus for a vail of test u got riped off online.....So go ahead with that dum ass rateing scale,,,,Pay those street prices....Because suckes like u are born ed...Mybe if u was smart and sit back and learn before u jump the gun then mybe the REAL WORLD OF STEROIDS might open up for u...But considering your frame of mind and the way u think ..Your brick head wont allow u to undersstand this black market....U have no connections but a scammers list to buy steroids....U will be burnt..no douth.and as far as google ...get a ****ing clue man...google doesnt hold the keys to the real kingdom of steroid heaven...Only the chossen few have the keys....Google holds the key to scammers....Keep on ****ing around ..People like u get ****ed all day all along with your google intenet god...dw

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deadweight For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks for the good read!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigherm21 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    As a former eroids member I totally agree. Myself and a lot of others were scammed by one of there advertizer lexx labs. They were posting specials weekly and the mods were vouching for them. To make along story short I was sent hundreds while others spend thousands to have the supplier to disappear in 2 weeks. And he was supposedly domestic. We were all waiting posting and replying with the mods and all they could come up with was give it more time. After 1 month the supplier disappeared and the mods explanations were things like that happens. Everyone was mad, so this mod roid noid closed and locked the thread so they won't receive negative feedbacks. They banned a lot of us for talking crap and telling the mods were in it also. Finally do not use this as there are scumbags running eroids.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to boss2 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast