Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

HGH Brand Opinions

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey guys and gals,
With so many gh brands out there which ones do you all use and recommend. Kigs, ip, eli, rip, jin etc.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think the most common answer is that with all the fakes floating around, having a trustworthy source is most important. But source discussion is a no-no.

If they are legit, the kigs, the elitropins, and the rips are all highly regarded.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i like the red, brown, green, blue, yelllow caps...lol
The only ones i use are Eli's. Screw the cap color anyone can get them. its who the supplier is.

D

dugout

Mar 9, 2012
I like rips all winter hold a little to much water on them for summer, I switch over to Novos or thanktrpoin cant go wrong with(THE THANK MAN)!!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Stick with the proven brands..Elis,Rips, and Thanks! And I will personally vouge for the Novos. Its not the best Ive used, but they work. 4ius/ed, netted IGF1 levels at 327nl. I wouldnt touch Kigs with a ten foot pole.. Too much b/s with those.

R

ruffino

Feb 13, 2012
I think the most common answer is that with all the fakes floating around, having a trustworthy source is most important. But source discussion is a no-no.

If they are legit, the kigs, the elitropins, and the rips are all highly regarded.

Def alot of fakes around, also underdosed. I have read a wholesale list that with 4iu blue tops, 8ius blue tops, 10iu black tops. Whos to know if we buy what we think is a 10iu blue top that the source is not cutting a corner and buying a 4 or 8iu and reselling it as a 10iu. I even read a list where the hgh was advertized as a MG not in ius. Each color cap he had marked as a different MG. I dont know enought info to go on on this matter but as stated above trust your source. They all know 99.9999% of us will not get anything tested.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I am using kigs also... and they ARE THE SHIT!!!

just gotta know the good guys I guess!!!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
any of you used both kigs and rips? noticeable difference?

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
I personally like Rip but haven't tried others. The water retention is a big negative with rips but the price is good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic