Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Get your bloodwork done for $50

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Get your bloodwork done for $50. No excuse not to do it.

1. Go to privatemdlabs.com
2. Select the hormone panel for females. Here's the tests you will get:

Complete Metabolic Panel (14)
CBC with Differential/Platelet
Estradiol
FSH, Serum
Luteinzing Hormone (LH), S
Testosterone, Serum

3. Only the tests ordered show up on the form. Doesn't say "hormone panel for females" anywhere on the form.
4. List price is 59.99. Use discount code XB49W8 to reduce price to 50.99.
5. Privatemdlabs emails you the form and you go to LabCorp to get poked. No questions asked.
6. Labcorp will email you the results within 24-48 hours.

The male hormone panel is 169.99, so this is a very good deal for those needing bloodwork at a cheap price without any hassle. I did it earlier in the week with no problem.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Just got results emailed back after 27 hours since test. Pretty happy with everything overall. Red blood cell count is just a little high, but I need to donate soon. Total test was greater than 1500 (from TRT dose of 300).

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Great post. Super convenient and affordable. No excuse not to get bloodwork done.

KB

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Just got results emailed back after 27 hours since test. Pretty happy with everything overall. Red blood cell count is just a little high, but I need to donate soon. Total test was greater than 1500 (from TRT dose of 300).

Are you on something to make your RBC elevate or is it just naturally high for some reason?

and thanks for the link.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Are you on something to make your RBC elevate or is it just naturally high for some reason?

and thanks for the link.
It's just slightly over the upper limit. I was under the idea that test would raise the RBC and that it was important to donate blood regularly. I missed my last donation date so I wasn't surprised to see it up.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
out the door, so cant comment too much, but it can be caused by dehydration too. taking any mild diuretics? keeping hydrated well? usually dont see it go too higg from test alone. usually.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Hell yeah that's affordable. I paid $200 for my last test and I bitched to get it that low. Is it always listed as that price?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Hell yeah that's affordable. I paid $200 for my last test and I bitched to get it that low. Is it always listed as that price?
Yeah it's always listed at $59. If the code above expires to save 15% then just google for privatemdlabs discount code; there are numerous ones.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I have bomb ass health insurance, i get my bloodwork done FO FREE :)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have bomb ass health insurance, i get my bloodwork done FO FREE :)

I would be careful of that bro, big brother is watching and IF you try and get life insurance they will sniff through all your medical history and fuck you off for any skewed blood test results, better to get them done without ID or a Social #.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic