Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Paul Solotaroff's new book.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I found a review in The New York Book Review (Oct. 3, 2010 issue). 'THE BODY SHOP:pARTIES, PILLS and PUMPING IRON' a new release memoir of Paul Solotaroff. In the 70's Solotaroff is turned onto gear while in college...it looks to me that this book could do some harm to the already damaged image of AAS. I am drawing this assumption only from the review, it refers to him using recreational drugs with his "brawn obsessed" friends...just wonder if he sheds a bad light on the world of AAS' You can also read a review at barnesandnobel.com...may be worth picking up a copy.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I'm gonna guess this is neg press for us. Here is a direct quote from the sportsgrid.com review of the book, "Paul Solotaroff chronicles one life-changing summer, in which he transformed from a scrawny bookworm into a jacked sex machine." Shit like this is the reason why boards are bombarded with highschool and early college KIDS trying to swallow or inject their way into a better body. The problem is not that these kids are inherently lazy, the problem is that they are pursuing what society at large tells them: "This is how guys like Arnold did it." Whatev....my2c

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic