Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cop Tases handcuffed girl in back, now braindead!

S

simonjpa

Sep 10, 2010

The Florida Highway Patrol have cleared 267-pound Trooper Daniel Cole of wrongdoing and have released a disturbing dash cam video that captured him tasing a 100 pound, 20 year old handcuffed girl in the back as she fled. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement determined Trooper Daniel Cole's "use of force" was justified when he tased the woman last September at the FHP Pinellas Park Substation and cleared him of wrongdoing. The fleeing woman, Danielle Maudsley, 20, suffered severe brain damage after hitting her head on the concrete and has been in a persistent vegetative state ever since.

The video shows Maudsley fleeing a back door of the substation with Cole following closely behind

Maudsley's mother said the trooper should have used other means to stop her daughter from fleeing. "He was right behind her. He could've reached out," Maudsley said. "It was unnecessary." The mother hired defense attorney Kevin Haylsett, who put FHP on notice for a lawsuit. Hayslett said Cole violated FHP's taser policy which states: "Fleeing cannot be the sole reason for the deployment." "When you shoot someone in the back, and they're running away, all that force -- as you saw when Danielle's head hit the concrete -- that's why they don't allow you to do that, because you can have horrible tragedies like this," Hayslett said.

WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
Wow... maybe if that fat fuck dropped a couple of pounds he could have ran her down. The more I see of the police the more I am enraged, there has never been one time in my life a cop has helped. I've caught a burglar, my wife has run down a purse snatcher, and these fucking losers are doing stings on people using AAS and hiding like cowards in the fucking bushes to give you a fucking 200 dollar ticket. I can't hear their fucking sob story fuck em, no wonder people shoot them!

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
she sat up after all this happened. she must have had a brain bleed and not recieved medical care- there's the real reason for the lawsuit

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
People are people regardless of whether or not they wear a uniform. Some of the most righteous men I've known were military or policemen. Some of the most crooked, heartless, fucked up people I've known were also military or policemen. Point is, your profession should not and does not dictate what kind of human being you are. As a person, you and you alone are responsible for that.

As for the video, policemen should have to pass a bodyfat test just like the military, and if they can't, start the paperwork to chapter them out.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I didnt watch the video. Here is another side to the story I guess. If she wouldnt have tried to run then it would have never happened.I'm not saying what he did was right in any sense .I am saying that maybe criminals should think twice about running .

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I didnt watch the video. Here is another side to the story I guess. If she wouldnt have tried to run then it would have never happened.I'm not saying what he did was right in any sense .I am saying that maybe criminals should think twice about running .

I get what your saying but given the law in that state says use of a taser to subdue someone just because they are fleeing is misuse of the weapon....cops should think twice before violating the rules as well as at that point they to me are on the same level as the criminal. Realistically how far is a handcuffed 100lb girl gonna make it? Not far if you can still pass a proper PT test.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I get what your saying but given the law in that state says use of a taser to subdue someone just because they are fleeing is misuse of the weapon....cops should think twice before violating the rules as well as at that point they to me are on the same level as the criminal. Realistically how far is a handcuffed 100lb girl gonna make it? Not far if you can still pass a proper PT test.

that's the deal right there, most are outa shape and pathetic .

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Yeah thats bullshit. His fatass should lose some weight. Hope he pulls over the wrong person one day and boom off goes his head.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Fat pig head coward shoots a little girl in the back.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
There were coppers in my home town that couldn't run a big mac in the drive thru.

Slic.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
tazing her while was running on pavement was the wrong thing to do. It's not like she was a threat to anyone and couldn't be apprehended later.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic