Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Why peptides?

alexschool

alexschool

Sep 12, 2010
I don't know a single thing about peptides. Never felt the need to look into them since they just seem like some "drug of the moment" flash in the pan sort of thing.

But aren't they just sort of analogues or fragments of GH? More or less? Or something like that, right?

So why use peptides and not GH? What's the purpose?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't know a single thing about peptides. Never felt the need to look into them since they just seem like some "drug of the moment" flash in the pan sort of thing.

But aren't they just sort of analogues or fragments of GH? More or less? Or something like that, right?

If you admittedly don't know anything about them, then start there. We have a great peps forum here with plenty of info to get you started. As for why? Some like the idea of helping their body produce and release more of their own GH rather than shooting synthetic GH. For others, it might be financial. I'm sure there are other reasons. Benefits seem to vary widely among users with some common experiences... Its worth reading about IMO.

Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
I'd say if you have the funds for GH than this is a non conversation at least as I see it. But as POB mentioned read through the forum there is a ton of info on what they do.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Well I fall on the other side of the fence. IMO, peptides are a waste and almost all the companies that sell them are shady. If you want to increase GH levels then run GH. Either way though you'll see better and faster results from AAS anyway. So, save the money and spend it on food and AAS (and the ancillaries you need with AAS). If you have money after that then spend it on more AAS or more food. Then if there is money left over after that, spend it on GH/Slin. And if you still have money after that to burn go back to step one.

Call me old school I guess, but IMO the whole peptide thing is a big scam and a waste of resources.

...again, just my opinion.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Peptides are not a scam, some sellers of peptides are scammers. This happen with ALL black market items. Buyer beware.

I am a believer in peptides being the wiser choice. There is much information here in the peptide forum

forklift

forklift

Sep 18, 2011
I am a believer in peps as well, just don't cheap out and read up. Dats stickie on PM has all the info you need. True gh is a better option, but with all the B.S. out of china right now I'm with blue devil, food and aas, and a little igf-1 if you find a good source. The other peps were okay (ghrp's/gngh's) you can spend damn near as much on all the peps as GH. They did keep me lean and the pumps injecting legit lr3 pre w/o is very noticeable, almost painful, but you will know it's legit. But everyone and there brother is getting in the pep game, the key is finding a reputable source. Hearing good things about MP.

R

richiec

Feb 7, 2012
Well I fall on the other side of the fence. IMO, peptides are a waste and almost all the companies that sell them are shady. If you want to increase GH levels then run GH. Either way though you'll see better and faster results from AAS anyway. So, save the money and spend it on food and AAS (and the ancillaries you need with AAS). If you have money after that then spend it on more AAS or more food. Then if there is money left over after that, spend it on GH/Slin. And if you still have money after that to burn go back to step one.

Call me old school I guess, but IMO the whole peptide thing is a big scam and a waste of resources.
...again, just my opinion.

You obviously don't know shit about peptides Blue. You like to throw your opinion around like it actually matters.

Peptides are another tool in the arsenal to use.

OP, GHRP (growth hormone releasing peptides) and GHRH (hormone) are a great addition to a cycle, or can be run alone. They cause a stronger pulse of ones own gh, unlike synthetic gh, which can lead to a resistance.
Then there is the IGF's and MGF's. If you want to learn more about peptides, PM me or google DATBTRU. The guy has done amazing things in the peptide research arena.

R

richiec

Feb 7, 2012
I am a believer in peps as well, just don't cheap out and read up. Dats stickie on PM has all the info you need. True gh is a better option, but with all the B.S. out of china right now I'm with blue devil, food and aas, and a little igf-1 if you find a good source. The other peps were okay (ghrp's/gngh's) you can spend damn near as much on all the peps as GH. They did keep me lean and the pumps injecting legit lr3 pre w/o is very noticeable, almost painful, but you will know it's legit. But everyone and there brother is getting in the pep game, the key is finding a reputable source. Hearing good things about MP.

ghrp's and ghrh's will not cost near as much as legit gh. I don't know where you are buying your's from, but that is ridiculous. These companies have such a high markup it's ridiculous

Legit GH is of course the best option, but who has that much money to spend on it? There is good gh coming out of China, just gotta find the right one.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
if you wanna go over 6 units of gh, use over six units of gh... If below, use peptides, if you want to save cash and the mind fuck of being screwed with bad GH as the weekly threads prove this, lol....

My gf has been on them for the last 6 months now. Funny how EVERYONE who sees her says how her eyes look rested, her skin looks better, compliment her on how much her body has changed and how good her eyes look (of course being in love in yours truely would do that to any lady, lol...) but even her own kids have made the same remarks. She's a bit older so the results can be more dramatic...

The first 3-4 months or so she only used one dose upon wakening of 70mcg of mod grf and 80mcg of G2, we bumped (I say we as I draw the stuff in the syringes for her, lol...) her to 2 shots a day.

Buy from reputable places like extremepeptides or another place you trust and don't get burned!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011

kind of a stupid post. not to be a dick but you just said you know nothing about them so research them and you will have your answer.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
You obviously don't know shit about peptides Blue. You like to throw your opinion around like it actually matters.

Peptides are another tool in the arsenal to use.

OP, GHRP (growth hormone releasing peptides) and GHRH (hormone) are a great addition to a cycle, or can be run alone. They cause a stronger pulse of ones own gh, unlike synthetic gh, which can lead to a resistance.
Then there is the IGF's and MGF's. If you want to learn more about peptides, PM me or google DATBTRU. The guy has done amazing things in the peptide research arena.

Awwww... did I hurt your wittle feelwings, princess?

He asked for opinions and I gave mine. If you think I give a fuck whether you like it or not then you can add that to the list of shit you're wrong about.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic