Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

HGH Dosage Over 8iu's a Day

alexschool

alexschool

Sep 12, 2010
Who does 8 iu's a day or more and why? Just looking for experienced Bro's to throw a little wisdom to this thread.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I went to 8ius a few summers ago, and I couldnt handle the side effects. HGH is too strong at that dose, at least for me.. I yielded nice results using between 4-6iu/ed. Definetely, kept the tummy flat year round..

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i did 10 ius. definitely makes a size difference in an 8 week period. feet woulndt fit in dress shoes and hands were like mits though.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
I dont know if it would consider it unhealthy... but for some people the swelling is too severe. There are others who use 10iu pwo and feel great.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I ran 10ius for contest prep.. I had zero side effects but felt good overall... i slept shitty, joints didnt hurt...etc so i sort of had some benefit from it and other not so much
i had blue tops from reliable sources so I assume it was legit and i thought at 10 per day i would feel way better than I did.. i wont waste $ like that again

4-6iu a day is plenty

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Just unhealthy, period.

you do realize as a child growing up your body can give larger than 10iu spurts and they do prescribe that many times for Aids or Short stature people. Risk to reward I would say all day long from my research its alot healthier to do 10 iu of growth and a low dose of test than it is to do 1k MG plus of test.

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
I used to run blue tops at 10ius just to see if I could experience the "side effects", nothing. About a year ago I've come across a constant stream of pure pharm grade HGH, srymatosm or somewhat, anycase. I can barely run it at 4ius without having issues. I will never go anything less than again. Gains are phenomenal, pissed off really that I wasted so damn much money on those blue tops.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I used to run blue tops at 10ius just to see if I could experience the "side effects", nothing. About a year ago I've come across a constant stream of pure pharm grade HGH, srymatosm or somewhat, anycase. I can barely run it at 4ius without having issues. I will never go anything less than again. Gains are phenomenal, pissed off really that I wasted so damn much money on those blue tops.

i dont believe you, send me your supplier...lol. i got 300 iu of pharm grade from a pharm that went under for $2/ iu one time. it was tev tropin brand and the redi ject pfizer pens. i ran 4.2iu/ day. i didnt notice shit dif than the green tops i run. it came direct from the pharmacy door so i know it was real as i worked there lol. anywayt thats about 5k worth of gh but i wasant that impressed then again i guess the only thing i was looking for was bad sides but i dont relaly get them so thats kinda stupid on my part thinking back. i just didnt notice a big dif.

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
I agree with the 4-6ius ed being good nuff for decent results.

I

IndianRush

Nov 13, 2011
I was just wondering about one thing: you guys are talking about side like swelling and painful joints. Did neither of you experienced problems with their blood sugar? I read it all the time that GH can lower insuline sensitivity.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
you do realize as a child growing up your body can give larger than 10iu spurts and they do prescribe that many times for Aids or Short stature people. Risk to reward I would say all day long from my research its alot healthier to do 10 iu of growth and a low dose of test than it is to do 1k MG plus of test.

10iu spurts when growing is not the same as 10iu cycles as an adult. Unhealthy period. And no 1G of test a week is no better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic