Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Deca or Equipoise

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
Which one is better equipoise or Deca, I have heard they are similar however which one would you choose.
Are they different or interchangeable?
Which one do you like more and why?

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
There is no one is better than the other, which one suits you goals is a better question. EQ is great for building and cutting, increased appetite, hardness, and vascularity. Deca is better for bulking, people tend to see a bit more water weight, it helps to lubricate joints and increases collagen synthesis.
Peoples results vary based on the compound, purity and dosage. Your own personal body chemistry will play a major role in how each works and the results desired. DPP is much more popular these days due to a much shorter half life, its much easier to manage and clears out of the body much faster than traditional deca does. Big downer for deca and any compound that effects progesterone can be deca dick and gyno. These sides again vary widely from person to person.

Last edited:
Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
very different.. Eq tends to have less side effects and helps with leaner gains (less water retention) vasularity strength.. nice joints

deca will have more sides but tends to give more gains than EQ at lower doses.. Lots of possible sides.. progesteron instead of estrogen caused so adex etc wont help the sides and caber or prami would need to be on hand "in case"

just depends.. my bf got sick gains off EQ.. lean, hard, awesome..

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I like EQ much better, but won't use it anymore because I have to run it at 600mg EW for at least 12 weeks to see results. I'm done with long cycles. BUT, hands down the best bulker I've ever run was Test/Deca/EQ....so the combo can be good too

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Out of curiosity why are you done with long cycles?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
IT's much easier for your HPTA to recover from a shorter cycle and you can run a shorter PCT as well. PCT drugs are quite toxic and should be used as little as possible. I did the math one time over a 2 year period for 12 weeks cycles versus 6 week cycles. You are ON for about the same amount of weeks over 2 years, but do less PCT. Plus, as I get older I get impatient....can't wait for those long esters to kick in, haha

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Very different compounds... Ill take deca because I can run less (less$$) and still get great results!!! And the joint relief is fantastic...

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
My husband cant us EQ got a severe and one time case of Roasea from it, only person I ever heard of it happening to. Only thing with Deca is water retention for some.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
My husband cant us EQ got a severe and one time case of Roasea from it, only person I ever heard of it happening to. Only thing with Deca is water retention for some.

Retain more water on Deca than any other compound. And EQ helps to minimize water retention. So, they're pretty opposite compounds other than both can be used to bulk.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
i love deca, some of the best/most painful pumps ive ever had.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I ran a 12 week cycle of deca with zero success. It read: Deca 1-12, TestE 1-14, DBol 1-5. I felt good the first couple of weeks and towards the end of the dbol started feeling like shit; that lasted for the rest of the cycle. I had all my bros review my diet, my ancilllaries, my training....everything with no avail. I didn't end the cycle immediately b/c I kept thinking I would snap out of it. Finally, a couple weeks after the cycle was over I started feeling better again and my weight and strength started to increase. Not sure what the deca caused in my body, but I doubt I will ever use it again.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
what kind of deca were you using MAYO? deca does make me tired but i feel great in the gym, also how much were you running? was your test any good? just think if your test was shit, you would have been running deca only..............

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic