Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

NapsGear is a scammer

mscldrew

mscldrew

Sep 11, 2010
Fellas, just be aware napsgear is a well known scammer. I tried my best to do as much checking up on them before I sent them money for my first cycle and I ended up with nothing, thats right I got scammed. I ordered several things 3 months back totalling about $300 and now everytime I ask where my gear is napsgear just make excuses, they either say its in the post office, then they will say they will provide a tracking number soon and when I ask them for a tracking number weeks later they say they don't provide tracking numbers anymore however I should get my products soon. After 2 months they even admitted that they had made a mistake and had not sent my products so I asked for a refund and sure enough they replied they dont do refunds. Naps gear website might look legit and at first they do answer emails fast but when asked to send the products that I had paid for they then start to get aggressive and just plain nasty about it.

I have now lost my money, be sure that you do not and stay far away from naps. He is on many fours such as professional muscle, outlaw muscle and several others. I’ve heard naps has been selectively scamming forums members for years.

I'm not going to go on and on about this but I wanted to let anybody know who would listen that naps is not the best source if you are interested in good service. I also thought this board would be the best place to post this as I know the post will not be deleted by mods on the take like other places where naps sources.

V

Vadarmuscle

Dec 29, 2011
My friend got the same results using naps gear.

M

Mike1600

Feb 7, 2012
It's a real hit or miss with napsgear sometimes I think. My buddy goes through them a lot and has dealt with the same thing...but his packages eventually show up 4 months later. It's wrong and very shady but that's the risk unfortunately when your dealing with naps gear.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Completely aside from the primary topic, but if you're ordering internationally, leave yourself lots of buffer time. Order way in advance. There's many more variables and it's not always scamming, though that can be one.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Fellas, just be aware Napsgear is a well known scammer. I tried my best to do as much checking up on them before I sent them money for my first cycle and I ended up with nothing, thats right I got scammed. I Ordered several things 3 months back totalling about $300 and now everytime I ask where my gear is Napsgear just make excuses, they either say its in the post office, then they will say they will provide a tracking number soon and when I ask them for a tracking number weeks later they say they don't provide tracking numbers anymore however I should get my products soon. After 2 months they even admitted that they had made a mistake and had not sent my products so I asked for a refund and sure enough they replied they dont do refunds. Napsgear website might look legit and at first they do answer emails fast but when asked to send the products that I had paid for they then start to get aggressive and just plain nasty about it.

I have now lost my money, be sure that you do not and stay far away from NapsGear.

Napsgear has never scammed anyone. There have been major delays over the last year, and this was completely out of his control. This has been explained dozens of times. If you have a concern, I would advice you to visit JuicedMuscle or Outlaw, and post your concern respectfully, and it will be addressed by one of the reps. Its funny, everyone that complains they were scammed, once they receive, they dont say anything even if they did get something. This not only goes with Naps, but with alot of sponsors out there.

It's a real hit or miss sometimes I think. My buddy goes through them a lot and has dealt with the same thing...but his packages eventually show up 4 months later. It's wrong and very shady but that's the risk unfortunately

There isnt anything shady going on with him. There are/were shipping delays, end of story. If you and your buddy think he is so shady, why do you continue to use him?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
ItalianMuscle said:
There isnt anything shady going on with him. There are/were shipping delays, end of story. If you and your buddy think he is so shady, why do you continue to use him?
Balkan pharmaceuticals. There is nothing that isn't shady about 75mg of dbol with no effects.

Its well known and napsgear hasn't pulled the line. I would say that's pretty shady.

Their shipping is bad even for int. Their BS excuses and lies are worse. When you just can't get shit through customs say so.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Napsgear has never scammed anyone. There have been major delays over the last year, and this was completely out of his control. This has been explained dozens of times. If you have a concern, I would advice you to visit JuicedMuscle or Outlaw, and post your concern respectfully, and it will be addressed by one of the reps. Its funny, everyone that complains they were scammed, once they receive, they dont say anything even if they did get something. This not only goes with Naps, but with alot of sponsors out there.

totally disagree, heard nothing but crap about naps gear, outlaw has some very shady sponsors as well.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
totally disagree, heard nothing but crap about these guys, outlaw has some very shady sponsors as well.
Like o. Didn't I hear they let another scamming asshole back? Can't think of the name.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
SCAMMERS..Sad part is they are on some of the ''well known'' boards? WTF and new guys get suckered in by the bright lites and fake accounts boosting their rep. .. simple..google ---scammer napsgear...

How can you defend ''A YEAR of DELAYS??'''

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I wouldn't call Naps gear scammers. They have been around for a while, maybe things are slow right now or something but when you have that many customers and orders going out you are bound to have some people that have issues.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I wouldn't call Naps scammers. They have been around for a while, maybe things are slow right now or something but when you have that many customers and orders going out you are bound to have some people that have issues.

I know you're a smart guy, but to defend them for having too many orders is just not good enough for me. They could at least warn the people buying that things may be slow, and as mentioned... A year slow! Now, would you order from guys if the situation was as such? Think not, these guys are bad news, they take forever and sell bunk stuff!

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
If you've been in the game for a while you would know that just about every year naps has some big shipping delay out of his control, and whether he the actual reason for the delay is bullshit, I can say that he always came through. I got caught up in one of the delays once and it took 5 months for a couple packs of dbol and anadrol to come. He's not a scammer, maybe their are some issues with his gear and he SHOULD make good on bunk gear that's for sure though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic