Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Clenbuterol Cycle and dosage

V

Vadarmuscle

Dec 29, 2011
I'm beggining a clenbuterol cycle and planning on going with the 2 weeks on/off method

1-40mcg clen
2-40mcg clen
3-60mcg clen
4-60mcg clen
5-80mcg clen
6-80mcg clen
7-100mcg clen
8-100mcg clen
9-80mcg clen
10-80mcg clen
11-80mcg clen
12-40mcg clen
13-40mcg clen
14-20mcg clen

Your experiences are apprecited and I will keep updated of my progress. I will access my tolerance, the dosage isn't set and stone. Does anyone care to help me out and verify this is ok or standard use for a Clenbuterol Cycle ?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Depending on your tolerance that dosage should be fine. You may want to start out with 20 on day 1 and 2 as opposed to 40 in case the sides are high for you.
Actual strength of clen varies greatly in different manufactures I have found so even though the dosing looks good on paper, it will be more about how your body reacts to it.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
^^^ lol at asking where to get it! C'MON... But I don't think you need to taper down such a short cycle. I would keep it at 100mcg the duration of. But for sure, would start at 20mcg...

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
what's the real deal with clen, what does it actually do? fat burner? stim?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
what's the real deal with clen, what does it actually do? fat burner? stim?

it's a thermogenic, inceases your core tempurture burning off more calories as fat. Some say it's not a stim. I've never agreed with that as I get good energy from it. It's fairly easy on the adrenal glands unlike ephedrine but does not cut appetite like ephedrine does.
They use it in horses to open up the respiratory system if I'm not mistaken.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
it's a thermogenic, inceases your core tempurture burning off more calories as fat. Some say it's not a stim. I've never agreed with that as I get good energy from it. It's fairly easy on the adrenal glands unlike ephedrine but does not cut appetite like ephedrine does.

Thanks, just wondering as I am pretty lean and am adding Nolva and Proviron at the end of my next cycle so not thinking I need the clen

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Its also used in people for its respiratory effects. Just not in the us

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Clen is similar to albuterol, with I believe 5 times the half life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic