Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    482
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 108 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NutNut View Post
    Too skinny to have camel toe what? So long as you have Mons pubis camel toe is perfectly possible. Jeans too tight, fabric rides up into pudendal cleft result = cameltoe. DC is pretty skinny and her official name is camel toe queen.
    WTF!! you made it sound absolutely and completely clinical. Totally derailed my train of thought.


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    482
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 108 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AllTheWay View Post
    that chic is too skinny to have camel toe. that is just the extra material from her jeans. dont people have better things to worry about?
    Men think about sex every 6 seconds. I'm sure you know this.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a Rock
    Posts
    11,689
    Thanks
    839
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Well I usually don't get involved with this kind of post however I needed to post this showing skinny with a camel toe.



    Hopefully this post can stay on topic or we may have to consider moving it.
    Admin, why does it look like you were hiding in a bush taking pics of women with camel toe? I'm a little concerned about you bro lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mupfo View Post
    Camel toe or moose knuckle I think its sexy as HELL.. Don't mean she has a BIG xxxxx it means she has BIG LIPS... O HELL YA
    Mooseknuckle is man junk terminology. Good to know early on that you think that kawkmeat is sexy... Phag.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:


  5. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Adrenaline Alley with SisterSteel
    Posts
    4,662
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 630 Times in 513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Men think about sex every 6 seconds. I'm sure you know this.
    Exactly and that's a fact.

  6. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 154 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AllTheWay View Post
    that chic is too skinny to have camel toe. that is just the extra material from her jeans. dont people have better things to worry about?
    LOL... Of course we don't, you know that by all your pics

    Nothing like the good ol toe of a camel

    HDH

  7. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,253
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 183 Times in 141 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Admin, why does it look like you were hiding in a bush taking pics of women with camel toe? I'm a little concerned about you bro lol




    Mooseknuckle is man junk terminology. Good to know early on that you think that kawkmeat is sexy... Phag.
    if there is not moose knuckle tucked in there then god damn she can sprout wings like redbull and fly. she packin 8in min. must be costarica

  8. #22
    I'm a scamming piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,342
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 477 Times in 297 Posts
    hmmm...camel toe....Its just one of those things that is hard not to look at.dw

  9. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    One of my girls always gets camel toe....and yes she knows when she has it.

    I love the new style now where the girls wear the leggings........I see at least 30 camel toes a day between the gym and the women running around shopping.

  10. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    881
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 152 Times in 104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by overwatch View Post
    Idk if I'd make a blanket statement like that. There are plenty of camel toes I don't want my tongue anywhere near.
    Quoted for truth, I was thinking of the good looking ladies with proper hygiene

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    WTF!! you made it sound absolutely and completely clinical. Totally derailed my train of thought.
    Forgive me I was explaining something to a client at the time who happens to be a med student so it was the mindset.

  11. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 87 Times in 72 Posts
    This thread must not die!

  12. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    344
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 38 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ritch View Post
    This thread must not die!
    bawhahahha ritch

  13. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    463
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 158 Times in 92 Posts
    only in my yoga pants no undies.. major cam toe and ass crack weggy...but thats hot right? lol..

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lymbo For This Useful Post:


  15. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ValeTudo8080 View Post
    One of my girls always gets camel toe....and yes she knows when she has it.

    I love the new style now where the girls wear the leggings........I see at least 30 camel toes a day between the gym and the women running around shopping.
    Black leggings are VERY sexy! I never try to look to hard, but damn its hard not too.

    Quote Originally Posted by lymbo View Post
    only in my yoga pants no undies.. major cam toe and ass crack weggy...but thats hot right? lol..
    VERY!!

  16. #29
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 40 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Well I usually don't get involved with this kind of post however I needed to post this showing skinny with a camel toe.



    Hopefully this post can stay on topic or we may have to consider moving it.
    sorry to tell you, but thats a man

  17. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,192
    Thanks
    553
    Thanked 125 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lymbo View Post
    only in my yoga pants no undies.. major cam toe and ass crack weggy...but thats hot right? lol..
    OK..post up!
    Last edited by any1uno; 07-09-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread