What's New?

Best UG Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Please post in order (best to worse) the Ug labs you have experience with. Thankfully i have access to human grade for most of the necessary stuff ( AI's, SERM's, HCG, Test E, Test Prop, Proviron etc) and so far i have avoided UG labs but i want to know what's going on in the market in case i try EQ or NPP and of course orals at some time.

Personally, the best d-bol i have used was eurochem. I only took 20mgs ed along with 240mgs Restandol for 6 weeks for my first cycle and i gained a whooping 27lbs of which i kept about 19-20 with great success! :)

I hear and read very possitive reviews about Pro Chem labs, Sciroxx, Genezza Pharmaceuticals and Bio Chem Labs.

So whats the best UG labs you have delt with?

Last edited:
Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
You can hardly call sciroxx/axio/syntrop UG- Theyre high quality and have addressed every customer service issue brought to them... As far as US domestic, the very best ug guys Ive used arent generally open about it online...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yeah, not sure if putting names out there is a good thing. Lets not make it easier to find people that don't want to be found.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
You're right, both of you. Please PM me if you have the time we the information i requested. Thanks in advace! :)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
yeah... lets delete this thread ASAP....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Just gonna close it

Status
Not open for further replies.